It's been a year...

*1 year later*

I shivered as I held my hot coffee close to me. It's November 25th.
I'm at Starbucks! Every white woman's friend. Bzzzzzzz..... I felt into my coats pocket and pulled out my phone. IT'S FRANK!! :D

MissedFrank:3: Hey we are in Ohio! We are an hour away from your house. We got Bob with us.
Me: OMG! Get your asses over here!
MissedFrank:3: K we r headed ur way.
Me: Lazy typer...
MissedFrank:3: Ik.... See u soon.

I squealed and began driving home. I still have a stupid pregnancy bellie from when I pranked my friend. Maybe I'll prank them. I zipped into the parking lot and ran up the stairs all the way to my apartment.

I grabbed the bellie from my closet then I slipped a Black Veil Brides sweater on along with some leggings and some soft socks. I also put a ring on my left ring finger so that they think I'm married. This is gonna be interesting...

Time skip 45 min

!Knock Knock Knock Knock!
I jumped out of my seat. "One second!" I yelled making sure that the pregnancy bellie was not noticeable. I looked in the mirror. Perfect. I walked over to the door and opened it. I got eye contact with Frank. He hugged me. "The others are on their way up," I smiled and hugged him again. "Did you gain we- OH MY GOD! I'm gonna be a uncle haha! Is it a boy or a girl?! Who's the dad?!" I chuckled as he held my fake stomach. "Uncle Frankie. It's a he and a she, and the father is my husband.....Luke," I said. "When can I meet this Luke?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"He's at work he'll be back in a while" I dragged him inside. He's shivering. I passed him a blanket and stood by the door. I looked out of the door and saw the rest of them. I peeked out of the door with only my head. I waved at them. Gerard spotted me and smiled wiiide. He began running towards my door. Ray, Mikey, and Bob followed after him. As soon as he ran through the door his eyebrows furrowed.

"Your pregnant?" Gerard asked staring at my belly. "Yes! I'm so excited for my lil ones to be born!" I said resting my hands on my fake pregnant belly. "Ones?" He questioned. "A boy and a girl," I replied. "Who's the father?" He asked. "Luke Robinson," I said showing him my ring. "Hmmmm you got married uh cool," He said walking past me frowning. He plopped on the couch with Frank. Jerk...

The others ran into the room and Mikey freaked out. "Hey now you and my wife are both pregnant! And uh can I talk to you in private?" Mikey asked scratching his neck nervously.
"Yeah of course," I said motioning him towards the kitchen. I quickly hugged Ray then fist bumped Bob. I ran into the kitchen and stood next to Mikey.
"What's up?" I asked. "I see that you're married and I won't judge but uh...Im just gonna say that Gerard really likes you and I think you might have broken his heart. He talked about your "date" the whole day when we left," He quickly said sighing. I stifled a laugh. "It's not funny," He said sighing. I took off my ring and put it on the other hand. I pulled off my sweater which had a MCR shirt under it and pulled off the pregnancy belly. He stared at me before busting out laughing. "Pranked," I said in a funny voice. I gave it to him and turned around. I heard him put it on then I turned around.

      OH MY GAWD! I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room. "Meet my wife Michelle," I said with a low voice. Everyone looked at us before they bursted out laughing. "Wait. So I'm not gonna be an uncle?" Frank asked frowning. "Nope and still single af," I said laughing. Gerard smiled a bit and chuckled. "Wow..." Ray said wiping away a fake tear. Bob rolled his eyes. "So why did you guys wanna come to Ohio?" I asked. Mikey shoved the belly next to my TV and leaned against the wall. Everyone looked at Gerard. "What?" He asked scratching his neck. "He said that we should visit you as soon as we finished a show a week ago," Frank said smirking. Gerard smiled and shrugged. "Well I'm glad you guys agreed to come," I said walking over to my bookself. They started their own conversation while I looked. I shoved a few books over.

          I grabbed the drawing folder I kept and opened it. I flipped threw a few drawings and grabbed the one I was looking for. I shoved the folder back into the bookshelf and held out the drawing to Gerard. "You're a good drawer I'll give you that Mr. Way," I smiled at his blushing face. Frank grabbed the drawing from me. "You drew her when we were here?" He asked as he stared at it. Everyone crowded around him. Everyone was commenting on how accurate it was.

           Suddenly someone's phone began ringing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket but put it back after noticing it wasn't me. "Hey," Gerard said into his phone leaning back.

   " Sure....yeah....can I bring someone.....sweet....kay.....bye..... "

      He put his phone back in his pocket. "They want us to start filming Helena, they hired a studio ten minutes away and finished the set," He said standing up and straightening his jacket. "Well I'll see you guys later then," I said frowning. Frank threw me over his shoulder. "She can come with right? By the way you talked you asked if she could," Frank said. I pounded my fists on his back and cussed him ouuuuut.

             "Yup she can come," Gerard said smirking. Frank let me down and wrapped an arm around me. I glared at him and shoved him off playfully before kissing my hand and smacking him on the cheek HARD. Frank glared at me the licked his hand and wiped it one my face. I squealed then hid behind Gerard. I threw on my Black Veil Brides sweater and flew out the door.