Eventful

I yawned as the sun hit my eyes. I tried to stretch but I couldn't. Someone had their arms around me holding me tightly. Who slept with me again last night? Oh yeah... Gerard. I tried to wiggle free but he just held on tighter.

      "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," I mumbled trying to wiggle free again. "No you aren't. I need to know that your completely safe," I heard a groggy voice say. I sighed and turned to face Gerard. "I'm not a baby so don't treat me like one," I said rolling my eyes.

      "Do you not understand? I don't want you to hurt yourself. You can't do that to yourself," He said looking me in the eyes.
"Says the man who drinks alcohol and takes pills, " I snapped frowning. "Touche," He said shrugging. I climbed out of my bed and walked towards the laundry room. I shoved the clothes from the dryer into a basket. I walked back into my r- is Gerard singing? I stopped outside my door and just listened.

       He's singing The Light Behind Your Eyes. I crawled so he couldn't see me and poured my clean clothes on the floor. Until I stumbled and hit my head on my bed. "Ouch!" I whisper yelled. "You okay?" Gerard asked peeking over the bed. "I'm not o fucking kay!" I said dramatically, "Just kidding I'm fine, "

    He chuckled and stretched. "I'm gonna go get clothes from the closet," He said walking over to the door. "Mkay," I said nodding. I grabbed some clean clothes and ran to my bathroom to get dressed.

      I straightened my hair and put my music on

      I straightened my hair and put my music on. Ironically the song WAS The Light Behind Your Eyes. I opened my bathroom door and hummed along while I brushed my teeth. I spit my toothpaste out and walked into the living room.

       I kept playing music and chilled on the couch. "Nice singing," A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw Frank. "I was singing?" I asked scratching my head. He nodded and his phone went off. He held up a finger to tell me one second before he pressed answer.

        I walked out of my apartment and looked over the railing. It's so far down....... I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and lit it in my mouth. I puffed a few times until I heard the door opened and I threw the cigarette down.

      "I already know you smoke," Gerard said with a cigarette in his mouth. "I know I just feel better if I don't smoke with people around, " I said. He nodded and pulled his smoke out of his mouth and held it towards me. "Go ahead,"

       I grabbed it hesitantly. I puffed it and handed it back to him. "T-Thanks," He waved his hand and replied with a, "No problemo amigo," I sighed and looked down again. "You better fucking not jump," Gerard said staring daggers into me. I chuckled a bit. "I'm not planning on it,"

        "Good," He said throwing his cigarette off the balcony. "AH! Ow! What the fuck?!" Someone yelled. Me Gerard shared eye contact for 5 seconds before running into my apartment panting. I began laughing so hard. "That was fucking gold!" I yelled.

         "Most definitely!" Gerard yelled laughing. We were laughing so hard we didn't notice that the other guys were staring at us. "Ahem!" My head shot up and saw Mikey looking at us like we were insane. "Dude there was a guy on the bottom floor and when Gerard threw his cigarette over the balcony it hit him and he screamed so fucking loud!" I said panting and laughing.

       "Um okay," He said chuckling. I shrugged and ran into my kitchen. I put some coffee in the coffee machine and grabbed a mug. Now to play the waiting game. "Hey I want some," Gerard said from behind me. "Okay," I said grabbing another mug. I handed it to him and walked over to the coffee and poured the heavenly liquid into my boring mug. 

       I turned around but.......bumped into Gee. "Move it weirdo," He said chuckling. I stuck my tongue out at him and then walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. I flipped to the news channel and watched the News......obviously. "Boring," Ray said siting down next to me. "Whatever bruh you can learn a ton of shit on the News," I said changing the channel to a movie.

        "Hey Y/N wanna go to Starbucks? Your coffee tastes like shit, so do you wanna?" Gerard asked pouring his coffee into the sink. I rolled my eyes. "Suuuure thanks for the compliment by the way!" I said running out the door. I ran down the hall and to the stairs. Track practice??? Why not???? As soon as my foot hit the last step the elevator ringed and Gerard walked off smiling. I flipped him off before running towards the rental car. 

        I sat impatiently at the passenger door. "God your so damn slow!" I yelled tugging at the door handle. "What?" Gerard asked like he was in slow motion. Then he began walking super slow. "Ugh!" I yelled. I sat on the ground and waited for Gerard the snail to get to the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Short chapter i know but I got my phone taken away sooooo..........Im using my computer. The next chapter will be longer. I PROMISE!