Goodbye Friend Hello New Home

Idk why I love this song. I'm lonely. At least I I got internet frens. Thankssss! ( ˘ ³˘)❤
_______________________________________

                "Wake up! Wake up! I have to leave in 20 minutes!"

                   I opened my eyes and saw Keira looking down at me. "You're leaving meh?!" I yelled sitting up and hugging her. She wrapped her arms around me. "I got to I have a job!" She groaned.

                   I sighed.... I'm not gonna see her for a while. "Let me get ready before you go," I said.  She nodded sadly then walked out of my room.

           I then got dressed....

                 I put eyeliner on and brushed my hair before running to the living room to see Keira standing next to the couch

                 I put eyeliner on and brushed my hair before running to the living room to see Keira standing next to the couch. "Oh my lord, I'm  gonna miss you a lot," I said running up to her and hugged her. "You got bad timing girly, I have two minutes left," She sighed. Dammit.....

               "Oh no..." I sighed. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. "Jesus you're getting me teary eyed..." She chuckled fanning her eyes. "I'm gonna miss you," I said. "Well we can still text anyway," She smiled.

                I nodded. "Now I have thirty seconds, remember, be nice to Gerard, invite me to the wedding and baby shower, and text me!" She yelled. She ran out the door then I stood alone.

                I walked outside and looked out on the balcony to watch her leave.  She got in her car and drove away.

                   I walked back in and sighed. I looked at my recliner and saw my 6 bags stacked on eachother. It's not over packing when your moving! I grabbed my phone and messaged Gerard.

  Y/n: Feel free to pick me up anytime cuz I'm ready

                     I stood up then realized. I DIDN'T PACK MY DRAWING STUFF! I grabbed a reusable Meijers bag and ran to my lil office. I stuffed everything in the bag. Then put it on my stack of bags. Wait.... I walked to my room and looked in my end table drawer.

                     I grabbed the small brown box that was in it. Engraved on the top in gold letters it said, 'I love you so much cheese curl, I hope you have a great 16th birthday! - Dad'.  I smiled then opened it slowly. I saw an old necklace inside with a locket on it. I opened the locket and saw a picture on each side of me and him.