THAT WAS FAST

"Really?! Have a nice day?!" I screamed kicking the elevator door. "Not my first time being stuck in this position," Gerard said sighing.  "How long did it take for you to get out?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "Two hours...." He replied scratching his neck. "Ugh," I moaned. He chuckled and walked over to the buttons. He shoved the open doors button repetitively. I tried to pry open the doors but then gave up. Gerard walked over to the wall and slid down the wall.

        I crawled over and sat next to him. "This is boring," I said sighing. "We are not even a minute in," He replied chuckling. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "This is is gonna be agonizing being in here with you forever y'know," I said sighing. He laughed a bit. But to just my luck the elevator jolted and went up a bit.
I smirked and pressed the open doors button. The doors opened a little bit and I slid through. I sighed in relief as I walked into the hall. We are on floor four.

         "Your free madam," Gerard said raising his arms to the sky. "That was fast," He said walking up the stairs with me. "Yup! Sweet... Sweet... FREEDOM!" I screamed. I began walking up the stairs quicker. "Slow down," Gerard said putting his hand on my shoulder. "OOH I'M GONNA TELL ON YOU! YOU TOUCHED ME!" I screamed running into my apartment. I ran in and walked behind Mikey and Frank. "Get Gee!" I yelled. They looked at me strangeley...

        "What?" Mikey asked, "Why?" Gerard walked in raising an eyebrow at us. Theeeeennnnn....... Frank pounced on him. "WHAT DID YA DO?!" He screamed. I chuckled. I walked behind Frank and whispered in his ear with a fake weak breaky voice, "He tried to kiss me and got mad at me for pulling away" Apperantly Gerard heard cause he glared daggers into me.

           "SHE'S LYING!" He yelled struggling under Frank. I walked over to Mikey and whispered in his ear. "I did lie teehee," He chuckled and nodded his head. "Psst, Y/N," I heard a voice whisper yell. I looked towards the noise and saw Ray motioning for me to come over with his hand. I tip toed over to Ray quietly. I raised an eyebrow at him. He pulled me into my art room/ studio. He hugged me all of the sudden. I hesitantly hugged back. "I'm gonna miss you when we leave tonight," He said resting his hands on my shoulders. "TONIGHT?! WHAT?!" I yelled hugging him again.

             "We have to leave tonight to continue tour but I promise that in about a year we will come back and spend all our time with you," He said with watery eyes. "I'm gonna miss you princess fro fro," I muttered crying slightly. The door opened and slammed into the wall. "Who screa- am I interrupting something?" Frank asked raising an eyebrow at us. I ran over and stratle hugged him. "You're leaving tonight...I will miss you soo much," I said into his neck. He hugged back. "I know strawberry shortcake, I will miss you to," He said letting me off of him. I ran into the living room and hugged Mikey. "I'll miss you weirdo," I said poking his nose
while I pulled away. "I'll miss you to," I faced Gerard and he bear hugged me.

          "I'm not gonna miss you," I said shrugging and obviously lying. He rolled his eyes. "Well I will miss you so..." He said wiping one of my stray tears. I smiled and hugged him again.
"It's gonna kill me seeing you guys all leave," I said frowning. Gerards phone began ringing. He picked it up.

    Hello?...Yeah I-....Why?....No I am not...But why?...Who the hell cares?...Can their be anyway to make it later then now?....Dammit....Its fine I guess.....Alright....OK.....Bye....

       Everyone is looking at Gee. "They changed their minds, they are picking us up right now," He said sighing. I stared at them in horror. More tears fell down my flushed cheeks. We all group hugged for like a whole five minutes before we heard a car honk. They began walking towards the door. "WAIT!" I yelled.  I pulled off four bracelets off my arm and quickly gave them to them before hugging them one more time then they went to the car. Down the stairs. Into the parking lot. Over to the bus. In the bus. On the road. On the Interstate. Out of Ohio. Out of sight but not out of mind.