Be my savior...

The person dragged me into the ally. I got a good look at them. It was that damn waiter. He pinned me up against the wall. I screamed as loud as I could. "HELP MEE!" I screamed kicking and flailing my legs.

       "Shut the fuck up," the waiter grunted. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head. I probably look like  a racoon right now. I'm crying so hard. "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! RAPE!" I screamed.

       Oh god. I'm feeling light headed. I'm weak and I probably deserve this don't I. My life is shit because I deserve it right? Sometimes I think I die alone....

        I tried struggling but then just gave up and kept crying. He started to unbutton his pants. But then someone punched him so hard he passed out. I don't know who for sure. My head is in my hands and I'm curled in a ball.

       He kept punching him and kicking him. Until he grabbed a cigarette and shoved it on his cheek. The waiter screamed. The guy who socked him came up to me. I crawled away quickly. "Y/N STOP IT'S GERARD!" He screamed. I stood and turned around slowly. He was running towards me.

     I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him and let out the tears that were left in me. "It's Okay, I'm here," He said hugging me back. I pulled away and looked at him. He was crying to. "Sorry for being such a burden to going out to eat," I said looking down.

       He shook his head. "Your not a burden," He said raising my chin with is finger so the I was looking at him. "Can I just go back home?" I asked frowning. "Yeah! Yeah! Of course!" He said calling an Uber. He told them where we were and where I live. "I'll stay with you till I know that you are in that car," He said smiling weakly. I nodded.

       I walked back to the waiter and kicked him the stomach. "Next time learn your fucking lesson," I muttered walking back to Gerard. He wrapped his arm around me and waited with me. "Why were you acting so strange?" I asked looking up at him.

     "You deserve to know dont you?" He said mostly questioning himself.
I nodded and said, "Of course I do," He sighed and looked down. "I might have been this jealous," He said holding up two fingers that were about a centimeter apart. I chuckled and the Uber pulled up. I kissed Gerard's cheek and waved bye. When I looked back he was holding his cheek and smiling. He waved bye before walking into the restaurant.

         Gerard's POV (oh boy)

     Wow she actually kissed me. I sat down at our table. "Where the hell is Y/N?" Frank asked his face overcome with worry. "She went home," I said taking a sip from my drink. "Did you make her? What did you do?"

      "Jesus calm down! She wanted to go home so I called her an Uber," I said angrily. "Why did she leave then?" Frank asked glaring at me. Everyone in the restaurant is kinda just staring at us awkwardly. I told him the story. EVERYONE at the table was PISSED OFF.

               Your POV (there we go!)

      I ran up the stairs and to my apartment. I unlocked the door then slammed it shut. I ran to my bathroom and felt under the sink. Until I felt the cool metal graze me fingers I ripped the razor off the sink and slit my wrist quickly. I did two on one arm and two on the other. I cleaned up my mess and and my wrists.

         Knock     Knock     Knock

      I pulled my sleeves over the bandages and ran to the door. I opened it and saw every one standing there. Except the manager. And Bob.

     Frank hugged me tightly. "Oh you poor person," He said tightening his grip. I froze and then wrapped my arms around him slowly before patting his back. "If you guys are spending the night, there is only one guest bed that can fit two people so, one person will be on the couch and the other will sleep with me," I said smiling. They all looked at eachother before dashing off to find a place to sleep.