Nightmare

I arrived in the kitchen and took a deep breath... I walked to the fridge and cupboard and grabbed stuff to make a sandwich. Then I felt someone staring at me. I slowly turned my head around.

               "BOO!" A person behind me yelled. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. Gerard cackled then gasped. "I want a sammich," "You don't deserve a sammich," I said. "Pweeease I'm hungry," He said giving me puppy dog eyes.

                   I gave in. "Fine, but only because I can't resist the puppy dog eyes," I sighed. "Yay! I'll help ya," He said. I grabbed another plate and we began making our sammiches. Then I heard talking in the other room but I ignored it. "I finished mine," I said.

          Gerard put the final peace if bread on his then said, "I finished to," His voice was muffled though. I looked at him raising an eyebrow. ...He had cheese stuffed in his cheeks. I stifled a laugh and stuffed my cheeks with cheese to.

              "What the hell?" A voice said. My head shot towards the noise. "MIKE!!" I screamed and bear hugged him. "Hey y/n," He chuckled. "How's the wife and kids?" I asked. "They're golden," He smiled. I nodded. "You know Gerard I'm sure... Dad pranked him," I said. "Haha yeah, A few minutes later Mr. Shit Himself tweeted about it,"

                    "Hey he almost did make me shot in my pants," Gerard laughed.
"I'm gonna go get settled in the den talk to ya later kiddo," He said. But before he went out the door he hollered, "Trè is proposing to his girlfriend tonight but I think you already knew that," "I know!" I hollered back.

                 Then I ran back to my sandwich. I took a bite out of it and moaned at how good it tasted. "That was hot," Gerard laughed. I punched his arm playfully then rolled my eyes.
He took a bite of his then spit it out in disgust. "What the fuck?! That was spicy as hell," He said with his tongue out of his mouth. "Which cheese did you use?" I asked. He pointed to the white with red speckled peppers on it.

               "You idiot that's habenaro cheese," I laughed. "I didn't know," He whined. I handed him a water bottle from the fridge then picked up the cheese. I pointed at the label on it that said HABENARO. He shrugged. His face is really red... Guess he can't hold his spice.

              "Whatcha wanna do now?" I asked cleaning our mess quickly. "Uh I'm guessing we're uh g-gonna have to sleep to-together so um yeah..." He said quickly. "Sure I'll lead you to my room grab our bags," I said. I walked to the the stairs and waited for Gerard to come with our bags.

                    Gerard walked in with a single suitcase in one hand and my travel bah and backpack in the other. I lead him up the stairs and into my old room. I opened the door and said, "Tada,"

 I opened the door and said, "Tada,"

                "Nice," He said. I grunted as I plopped on my small bed. Gerard laid next to me. "Did you really put Jesus of Suburbias lyrics on your wall?" He asked. "Yes," I answered smiling. He chuckled. "Wanna play a game?" I asked. He nodded. I grabbed my guitar. "You have to guess what songs I'll be playing 3. 2. 1. Go," I began strumming a song. (Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day)

                "Really we were just talking about that," Gerard laughed. I shrugged. "It's Jesus Of Suburbia, next," He said smiling. I thought for a second then began strumming again.

             His eyebrows furrowed then he smirked. "It's The Ghost Of You,"
"Y/N You know better then to do my own song..." He chuckled. "Actually I don't know better, my brain is literally the size of a frozen pea," I laughed putting my guitar down.

          Silence..... And I'll be damned if it wasn't awkward. "Sooooo..." We said at the same time. "You first," I chuckled. "So you're dad is the lead singer of Green Day," He said still in disbelief. "Yeah... but I have my mom's last name because "It's for my safety" dad says," I said adding quotes with my fingers.

                 "He has two kids with Adrienne though," Gee said. I nodded. 
I slid to the e- "OOMPH!" I grunted at fell off my bed. Gerard laughed loudly and put his hand over his mouth slightly. "I smooshed my boobs," I whined rolling onto my back.

                   "They still look squishy to me," Gerard laughed. "Nah I went to a C cup to an A cup," I said sticking my tongue out. "Let me feel and find out," He said winking. "Ew! God Gee you're a fucking pervert," I said laughing. I looked at my clock... 11 am. "Time needs to go by faster," I sighed.

                   "Take a nap," Gerard said. "Good idea get off my bed it's nap time," I said. He got off my bed then motioned for me to lay down. I plopped on my bed then I felt Gerard lay the blanket on me. I smiled at him then he sat at my desk and played on his phone.

           Dream land/flashback

               "Fuck," I muttered as I dropped a glass plate. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" My boyfriend screamed. "N-Nothing babe d-d-dont worry about it," I hollered. Then he walked into the kitchen...

               "You little shit... Get. Over. Here," He demanded. "Jacob it was an accident I promise," I said nervously.
 He walked up to me and slapped me. "Pick. It. Up." I began picking up the glass then Jacob grabbed me by my hair. "Faster," He growled. I tried to pick up the pieces again but he grabbed me again.

                      "Too slow slut," He punched me. He kicked me. He hurt me so much. I screamed for help. And screamed. But I was ignored

                    .........................

             "Wake up Jesus Christ wake up," I felt someone shaking me. I shot up. And headbutted the person on accident. "Agh," Gerard groaned holding his head. "Shit sorry," I said.
"Forget about me, are you okay? You were sitting there saying no, you were and still are crying, and you were wollering a lot," He said hugging me frowning.

                 "Had a nightmare," I muttered wiping away a stray tear. He held me. "What was it?" He asked. "I don't want to talk about it," I answered. He nodded. "You slept for 6 hours it's 5 o clock," He said smiling. "Infinite sleep," I chuckled. "I'm still sleepy," I yawned. "Go to sleep," He chcukled.

                  "Cuddles," I said reaching my arms out like a toddler. He laughed then climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around me. I slowly drifted to sleep....

Question of the day....

What superpower do you wish you had?