Love

I felt sunlight on my cheek. I sat up slowly then stretched. I felt a pain in my stomach. Must be my period starting soon. It moved up and I immediately knew I was wrong. I scrambled out of bed kicking Gerard in the nuts in the process. He groaned loudly. I ran to the bathroom then blew chunks in the toilet.

               I felt a hand pull back my hair. Then another one rub and pat my back. It seemed like the puking would never end. Then I felt my stomach relax and I knew it was over. My eyes were watering and my hand started to fumble with the handle on the toilet. Then I shut the toilet seat and laid my head on my crossed arms.

                "Is that all of it?" Gerard asked. I nodded and groaned. "I'll be right back" He said standing up. He left. It makes this scarier because of the dream. But I haven't done anything with anyone in a long while.

            He came back with the bag of the pizza rolls. "Uh... They're expired by a few months," He threw the bag away. "Jesus Christ," I sighed. He handed me a cup of water then opened the medicine cabinet. He rummaged through a lot of different pills then handed me one that was supposed to calm down the stomach.

              He handed me both and I quickly swallowed the pill with the water. "Should. Should kick in in about 10 minutes," Gerard said. I nodded and stood up slowly with my hands on my stomach. "How did you not puke?" I asked. "I spit it out, remember?" He shrugged.

                   "Oh yeeeaah," I said. "I can carry you to the couch and get you a bin if you want," Gerard offered. "Nah, I won't puke anymore and I'll be fine," I shrugged. He nodded. "I'm gonna get ready," I walk to the bedroom.

                        I looked through the closet and grabbed some clothes. I quickly got ready.

                      I walked out of the bedroom. "I'm gonna go ahead and get ready to," Gerard said walking past me. "Okay," I muttered. I walked to the kitchen and attacked the coffee machine.

                        I poured the freshly made brew into a cup then sat at the dining table. I tapped a finger on the table and took a sip of my drink. I took a few more sips then felt a flick on my cheek.

                       I jolted then turned around to meet a smiling Gerard. "Wanna go on another date?" He asked. I felt a smile spread on my cheeks. "Yeah," Awesome fucking sauce. "Okay, maybe we could go laser tagging?" Gerard smiled.

                       "Yesssssssss," I chugged the rest of my coffee then stood up. "Are you gonna put that in the sink?" Gerard chuckled. "Yes, No, Maybe so," I walked to the kitchen then put the mug in the sink. I walked back out to the living room and saw Gerard putting his jacket on.

                     "Ready?" Gerard asked. "Yeah sure, I'm gonna change my shoes though," I said grabbing my combat boots that were on the shoe rack. I took off the boot heels and slipped on the boots. "Now are you ready?" Gerard asked putting his hands on his hips and smirking.

                        "Yup!" I walked toward the door. Gerard offered his arm and I took it. We walked out the door and to the car. Gerard is driver. Me in the passenger.

                      We arrived about twenty minutes later and I felt like a kid in a candy shop. "Ready?" Gerard asked. "Yeah, ready to win," I smirked. "Yeah right," Gerard rolled his eyes and then we strolled in.

                      We got our vests and guns. I'm on blue team Gerards on red team. The workers let us on the battlefield and I already knew I'd win since I had one more player on my team. 10 to 9. The buzzer ringed and everyone spread out. I ran to the big castle and decided I would snipe.