Truth or dare?

"WAKE UP!" A voice screamed. I jumped up and bonked my head. "OWWW!" I screamed. I heard laughter next to me and I looked over to see Frank with with a megaphone.
Asshole....

      I got up and kneed him in the dick. He groaned and keeled to the floor. "What? To hard for you?" I asked laughing. He shrugged and guarded his manlyhood as he got up.

      "Hey. You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Ray said poking his head through the door. "HELL YEAH!!!!!" Frank and I yelled in unison. He waved us over and we ran over.

       Everyone formed a circle and got prepared. I was next to Frank. Frank was next to Ray. Ray was next to Mikey. Mikey was next to Gerard. And.....Gerard was next to me. "I'll start!" I yelled, "Mikey...Truth or dare?" Mikey thought for a second. "Truuuuuth?" He said unsure. "Uh...Who is your celeb crush?" I asked. "I'm married," He replied chuckling."Doesn't mean you can't answer, which means you have to take a shot since you answered invalidly," I said smiling. I grabbed us each our own shot glass and a bottle of alcohol.

        Mikey sighed as I poured the liquid in his glass. I gave him his shot and he took it no problem. "NEXT!" I yelled. I nudged Frank and he picked a person. "Gee, truth or dare?" "Dare," He answered. "I dare you to.....make us a puppet show with your socks," "Lame," I said crossing my arms. Frank rolled his eyes and said, "Its not gonna matter in the end we'll all be wasted," "True," I replied chuckling.

            1 hour lateeeeeeeer

        "Raaaay truth or dare?" Frank slurred. "Dare," Ray said. Damn not even drunk. He took all the dares and truths like a champ. "Shoow Y/N the videooooooo," Frank said laughing. "Pfft she won't remember it!" Ray said.

       "There's a difference between tipsy and wasted I think I'll be fine....wait what video?" I asked. Ray grabbed his phone and pulled up the video. I snatched his phone and looked at it.

       I was high.....of fucking course. OH MY GOD...Well that's a whole bunch of emmbarasment thrown at me. My face heated up. I hand Ray his phone back. "I wish I never saw that," I said sighing. "But then you would never know it happened," Ray laughed. "Exactly," I chuckled.

     "Just go to the next person already," I said. "Alright, truth or dare?" Ray asked pointing to me. "Truth," I replied. "Who was your first time?" Ray asked. I tensed. Oh shit...

              Flashback

      "You sure you want to do this?" Frank asked scratching the back of his neck. "Y-Yeah, I want my first time to be with someone I know," I replied. "Alrighty then," Frank said grabbing my waist and kissing me......you get my point. (Smut will be added at some point don't worry!)

           Back to the future ;)

      "I don't want to get drunk right now so I'll just say it was....." I said, "Frank," Gerard spit his water out of his mouth. "WHAT?!" He screamed.

      Mikey stared at me like I was lying. Ray bursted into laughter. "Wee can doo it again," Frank slurred winking at me. I made a fake gag noise flipped him off. "How big is his dick?" Gerard asked. "Maybe about 7 inches," I replied making an unsure gesture with my hand. "Pfft I've got a five dollar foot long," Gerard scoffed.

        "Why would you care Gee?" Ray asked punching him playfully on the arm. Gerard shrugged. "I forfeit I don't want to pass tipsy today," Mikey said walking to his bunk. He shoved some earphones in his ears and turned on some music. "I'm done to, come on Frank let's get some pizza," Ray said smiling while grabbing Frank's arm and pulling him out of the bus. And then it was just me and Gerard...

       "I need to get home," I sighed, "But my motorcycle is gone...do you guys have a rental car?" "Yeah...want me to drive you to your house?" Gerard asked. "Pwease?" I asked giving him a quiver lip and puppy dog eyes. "Suuurre," He replied chuckling.

      I got up and waited on him. He grabbed some car keys and walked out with me. He walked over to a black cat and opened the passenger door for me.

       "Why thank you sir!" I said cheerfully while blushing. I climbed in the car. "Anything for you malady," He replied winking. My face heated up like an oven and I looked at my feet.

       Gerard climbed into the drivers side and started the jet black cars engine. I turned the dile on the radio until I got to 103.3 and the song that was on was. Welcome to the Black Parade.

      I smiled and sung along to the lyrics happily. Gerard looked at me and laughed. The song ended and Gerard turned the volume down. "So....one out of ten how embarrassing is it to tell me that I'm your crush?" He asked. "100," I replied. Heat rose to my cheeks and I looked down. He chuckled a bit and said, "My sexiness is irisistible!" He flipped his raven hair.

        "Most fans like so I guess I'm just one with the crowd," I said playing with my hair. "Your in a separate crowd, you were not crazy when we met," Gerard sighed, "Wait where do you live?" Oh yeah never told him hehe......

        "I live in the apartment buildings about 6 blocks away from the Starbucks," I said grabbing my phone.
I opened the camera app. I aimed at Gerard. "Chhesssee!" I yelled. He looked at me strangely before sticking his tongue out.

      I took the picture and laughed. I opened contacts. "What's your number?" I asked. "(675) 880-5544," He said pulling into my aparment buildings'driveway. I put his phone number in real quick and ran towards  the stairs. "You take the elevator we will see who gets their first, floor 5," I said running up the stairs.

        Bitch I ran track in school I'll win!
Forth floor. Fifth floor. I didn't tell him which apartment. Oh well! I ran towards my room. And I stood outside the elevator doors. "Ahem!" I shot around and saw Gerard smirking. "I won," He said. I scoffed and walked over to my apartment.

      I unlocked the door. "Age before beauty," I said opening the door. Gerard grabbed me and shoved me in. "Ladies first," He mumbled. I pulled him and closed the door. "Shithole sweet shithole," I said.

       "Be right back," I said handing him the TV remote and walking to my room. I opened the door and cracked it slightly. I took off my shirt and jacket and began searching for a pajama shirt.

        "Whe- OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! Nice bra!" Gerard yelled. I laughed crazily and grabbed a shirt that I got from Alcoholics Anonymous and slipped it on for a PJ shirt. "You can look now," I said blushing. Did he see my scars? Are my stretch marks still visible? He uncovered his eyes and looked at my shirt. "You went to AA to? I was gonna ask where the fuck the bathroom is," "Yeah I did but quit, it's to the right of my drawing studio just look in every door," I replied. He nodded and left. I quickly put on some stretchy shorts.

       I walked out of my room and sat on my couch. I flipped on my TV and put on a horror movie. A Nightmare On Elmstreet. I sat back and watched the movie. I heard my toilet flush then the weight on the couch shifted. "Is there a hotel nearby?" Gerard asked. "No, why?" I asked. "I don't want to drive all the way to the bus, to tired," He replied yawning. I grabbed his arm and led him towards the guest room. I opened the door. "Your sleeping here tonight," I said. "Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu," Gerard said using my head as an arm stand. "NO PROBLEM!" I yelled dragging him to the couch.

       We watched the rest of the movie and headed to bed......

---------------------------------------------------------
   Wow that was a long chapter.......
Well here's your thingy! 😚😚