Not You To....

I groaned as I started waking up. I noticed Gerard was not in bed. Probably in the kitchen. I rolled out of bed. I walked to the dresser and got ready so that we could go to the mall and meet with the guys.

I walked out to the kitchen and I was right

I walked out to the kitchen and I was right. Gerard was dressed and texting. I put my hands on his shoulders and he jumped. "Oh, good morning," He smiled. "Morning, are the guys good on going to the mall?" I asked. "Yep," He stood up and stretched.

"When we goin?" I asked. He looked at his phone. "Now," He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door. We got in the car and he started driving. "Why the hurry?" I chuckled. "We'll be late and that would suck"

"What time did you say we would get there," I asked. "At 11:45 aka 20 minutes," He answered. "Welp. We're gonna get surrounded by teenagers," I chuckled. "Blegh,"

We got there a few minutes late but whatever. We walked in and into the food court. Yet I didn't realize we were hand in hand. "Cuties," A voice said. I looked around and saw Mikey, Frank, Bob, and Ray. "Well we are together now," Gerard smiled wide. Frank raised his eyebrows. "What?" Frank asked in pure disbelief.

"Really? I was joking but since when?" Mikey smiled. "Yesterday haha!" I chuckled. "You guys are my new OTP," Ray wrapped arms around our shoulders. "I agree with Ray," Bob nodded. Gerard smiled at me and I smiled right back.

"I didn't see it happening but really, good luck!" Frank gave a thumbs up. "Oooh are you jealous?" I asked walking up to Frank. "No?" He sounded a bit mad. I wrapped an arm around him. "Whatever... TO HOT TOPIC!!" I began running toward the store.

The guys ran after me and we all went in Hot Topic. "Happy I got my credit card!" I chuckled. Then I searched and searched and was the first one to leave with quite the amount of bags.

The guys are still in there so I have to wait. Ugh. A girl walked up to me. "Hi, I work at a journaling company and noticed that you walked in holding hands with Gerard Way, are you together?" She had a notepad in one hand and a pencil in the other.

Oh my lord.

"No we're just friends," I lied. "Hmmph liar, yet so am I, I don't work at a journaling company, Just wanted to tell you, back off. He's mine," She snarled. I rolled my eyes and turned away. "Look at me when I'm talking to you bitch," She growled.
"Why should I? Your just a desperate little girl is a biiig world, looking for people to take care of you," I got in her face.

Then BAM she slapped me. I stumbled back. "DESPERATE? LOOK AT YOU, YOU PROBABLY BECAME "FRIENDS" WITH ALL OF THEM FOR MONEY!" She screamed. "False, that would be in your case," I sassed. BAM! That would be a punch. I fell over and she stood next to me. "Look at you you're pathetic," She kicked my stomach. I curled in a ball and held my stomach while listening to her other insults.

"What the hell happened?!" I looked up and saw Frank. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE FRANK IERO!! CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?!" The girl yelled. "What?! No!" He helped me up. "Really? I bet it's because of this slut isn't it," I could see Frank's face get angrier and redder.