I Wish I Didn't Exist

I woke up and immediately felt arms wrapped around me. I faced Gerard and noticed he was slightly awake. I booped his nose and it scrunched up. I giggled slightly. "Gerard it's time to get up," I said.

              He groaned and sat up. He stretched then said, "You're a better teddy bear then an actual teddy bear," I chuckled then got out of bed.  I walked to my suitcase and grabbed an outfit. "I'll be in the bathroom," I said. 

            I walked into the bathroom and put on my clothes.

                 I brushed my teeth then grabbed some extra make up

                 I brushed my teeth then grabbed some extra make up. I put eyeliner and foundation on then walked out of the bathroom. Gerard was in jeans, a shirt, and a jacket. He turned around and saw me. "Cute" He muttered.

                   I smiled. "Let's go downstairs," I said. "Alright," he said. I ran down the stairs,  Gerard following close behind me. When we got downstairs I sat on the couch.  "Dude it's 1 pm we have slept in way late," Gerard chuckled. I felt an arm on my head and looked up.  I was met with a smug smile. "Afternoon father," I chuckled.

                    "Afternoon child," Billie replied. "What you want for lunch?" he asked. "Taco Bell sounds really good," I said.  "The usual?" He asked. I nodded. "How 'bout you Gerard?" he asked Gerard. "I'm not that hungry," Gerard dismissed. Billie nodded then grabbed his keys. "I'll be back," He said in a Terminator voice. He went out the door and left.

                   I turned on the TV and switched to Netflix. "Let's watch A Nightmare On Elmstreet," Gerard said. "If ya say so," I smiled putting on the movie.

                  Time skip

              How long does it take to get food from Taco Bell? I ringed dad. No answer. "I bet there was just some traffic," Gerard said reassuringly. "Well let's check traffic then," I said nervously. I flipped on the news.....

       "Here we have a severe car crash and on the sight we have Jared, inform us please Jared, "

"Thanks Katelynn. Suspect appears to be Billie Joe Armstrong,  lead singer of the band Green Day. I'm getting information that they are currently taking him to the Memorial hospital. Now to the weather,"

                    "No..... No No No..... Goddammit, " I cried. I jumped off the couch then ran to the key holder. I grabbed my old cars keys then ran to my car. "WAIT!" I heard Gerard yell. I won't listen. I can't listen... I climbed into my car then started the engine. I pulled out of the garage then headed to the Memorial Hospital.

         Gerards POV (dun dun dun)

               I stood in the living room... Alone and confused. I know that Y/n is going to the hospital... I ran to the den where everyone was sitting and chatting. I took a deep breath. "GUYS WE NEED TO GO TO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Y/N IS ALREADY HEADING THERE! *deep breath* BILLIE WAS ON THE NEWS IN A CAR CRASH!" I yelled. Everyone stared at me with shock. "What are you waiting for?" I asked. Everyone scrambled to their feet. "Let's take the bus it'll fit all of us," Bob said grabbing the keys.

                 Mike looked like he was about to have a breakdown... We all ran outside. Then we got inside the bus and headed to the hospital.            

  Your POV (thank god... I can't write others that well LOL)

                 This is my fault.... I should have told him I wasn't hungry... If I wasn't such a pig he would be OK. If I wasn't born he wouldn't have crashed. I almost killed my dad I guess...

                 I pulled into the hospital and got out of my car. I ran in. I slammed my hands on the front desk. "Where's Billie Joe Armstrong, I'm his daughter," I said angrily. She clicked a few times on her computer. "He is currently in surgery, you should be able to visit him in a few hours," She said, "You can wait in the visiting room I will alarm you when you may visit him,"

                   I nodded then walked to the visiting room. I took a seat. What if he doesn't survive surgery? What if he blames me? What if he can never sing again? What if I just ruined the rest of his life? I sighed and ran my fingers through my h/c hair. I fiddled with the sleeves of my sweater. I felt tears go down my face. I quickly wiped them away.

                          "Maybe a nap can do me some good," I muttered. Before I fell asleep I could have sword I saw my friends walk in.....

                  Time skip

              "Y/n wake up we can go see Billie now," I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and saw Mike. I quickly shot out of my seat and followed the nurse to the room. "When did you guys get here?" I asked. "About the same time you fell asleep," Frank said. I nodded.

                    The nurse stopped at a door then opened it for us. When I walked in I almost fell to the ground at what I saw. He is broken because of me...

               His lip was split. He had bandages up his arm. His eye was swollen. There was bandages up his torso. And... And he had one of those neck braces.

                  When he saw us he gave a pathetic try at a toothy smile... I kneeled next to him and held his hand. "I'm so sorry daddy this is all my fault," I said through sobs. "I-Its not y-your fault hon-ey don't blame y-yourself," You could hear the pain as he spoke... You could see it in his eyes as well.

                  I shook my head. "H-How did you k-know that i-i was at the h-hospital?" He asked. "News," I muttered. He frowned then nodded. "I  love you," I said giving a sad smile. He chuckled a bit. "I love y-" 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

                 I shot up. Nurses and doctors ran in and shoved us out. At that moment everything went in slow motion. As they used the defibrillator.  Switched to cpr. And declared him dead. At 3:46 am...