Frederick Chase

Hi my name is Frederick Chase and my daughter Annabeth is coming how when she was 7 she ran away I did not know if she had a phone or not. I have 2 twins named Bobby and Matthew they are now 14 (in this on I am making them older then they should be) and both have a girlfriend bobbys girlfriend name is Lydia and Matthew girlfriend name is Alyssa (later I will get to her)

Time skip

Lydia and Alyssa had just arrived and were sitting on he couch with Matthew and Bobby. We were talking about football and school when I heard a door bell ring. Bobby goes and gets the door and we all go to see who it is and there stood Annabeth and some guy when I look in his eyes they look familiar.

"Hi I am Frederick and you are" he look at me and I saw brokenness and scared he said to me "I am Percy Jackson we meet before but I was that skinny kid" ohhhh now I rememberbut what is he doing here.

Time skip

Percy sat by Annabeth and we talked little did I know they were holding hands underneath the table. It was late so Alyssa and Lydia spend the night and Percy payed on the couch

At midnight

I woke up the bloodiest screening anyone could here. I rushed to Annabeth room I was greeted by Matthew, Bobby, Alyssa, Lydia, and helms, Percy was in there comfortable her theni storm in and I drag him off my daughter and in the kitchen and yelled "WHAT IN HADES NAME DO YOU THINK YOUR ARE DOJNG" he looks shocked then he did something I never thought would happen he slapped me hard and walk back to Annabeth and said we are leaving tomorrow wise girl and she said what did he do this time.

I rush up there and say you have no right to tell her what to do and she faces me and says Percy we are leaving tonight we are going to Sally's

That was the last I saw her I was seeded to the Field of punishment I never saw Matthew Helen or Bobby

Sad ending I know 3 chapters in 1 day wow
Riptide out
Grace