Forbin love

This is going to be with the soc and greasers from the outsiders. Annabeth is going to be a soc and Percy is going to be a greasers hope you enjoy

Percy pov
My name is Percy Jackson and I live with my mom in a small apartment near my school.

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

"What are yo-" I kissed her to shut her up

"Can't I see my beautiful girlfriend" I ask with a grin

"Yes you can but not now." she says with her back up against a wall in the corner that was dark and her right foot up against it.

"But I miss you and I love you." I say kissing her this time so sweet.

"I love you too and I miss you too. Helm is getting annoying and the twins are trying to get into my phone 24/7" she says resting her head on my chest.

Ok let me back up 2 step. Your properly confused. The girl is my beautiful girlfriend of 2 year Annabeth Chase, and yes I said Annabeth chase as in the smartest and hottest girl in Goode high. I'm on the swim team. But you see this is were the whole forbid love comes in, she's a soc and I'm a greaser. So ya they hate each other's, but I love her.

"You can always come over and stay the night. Mom would love you to come over again." I say

"Alright but I got to be careful. The nightmares are coming back. Luke got you and killed you." She says barely holding herself from crying.

"I love you and I got you forever and always" I says

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

I got in a fight with the gang grace and yes Jason grace he got a knife and stabbed me in the heart.

Annabeth pov
I watched as Jason kill him. There's no life for me anymore. I grab the knife and stab myself in the heart and layer next to my beloved.

Sally's pov
It's been a week since the institution. Today is there funnels.

They lay next to each other.

Annabeth Michelle Chase
July 12, 1998 - August 16 2020
Loved daughter and missed by many

Peruses 'Percy' Jackson
August 18, 1998 - August 16, 2020
Loved son and boyfriend and missed by many.

It was sad but I know they would rather not live without one anther. I don't blame them. I'm now in tears.

Goodbye my son and daughter

P = 18+ A = 12 = 30
I hope you enjoy it's sad I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoy