Nataila Renihart

I'm bored and I'm at my twins house. Ya 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁. I have not seen her since camp Galilee because half the time she was in the nurse.

Lili pov
I'm the older sister of Natalia who is going to be in the next part. Anyway I'm dating cole sprouce and I play Betty cooper in Riverdale. (I love them together bughead and sprousehart)

You see I'm not normal, I'm a demigod, so is cole. I'm a daughter of Athena and cole is the son of Apollo.

"Natalia go to New York, Long Island and go met a guy Percy Jackson or a girl named Annabeth Chase Jackson, he or she should be able to explain my world." I say and thats the last I see her. I will have Chiron iris message me when they get back to camp. I hope she goes safely

Natalia pov
Hi my name is Natalia reninart, yes my sister is lili Reinhardt. My sister has a boyfriend cole sprouce. Anyway I'm going to tell you how I meet Annabeth Chase Jackson.

I was walking one day in New York City and my sister told me to a person.. The persons name was percy Jackson. I then spot a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Excuse me, do you know a guy named Percy Jackson." I ask a blonde girl

"Ya, what do you want with my husband" she says

"Well he said he had something to tell me." I say

"Well my names Annabeth Jackson. Welcome to New York. What's your name?" She says

"My name is Natalia Reinhart." I say whaling for her to scream that my sister famous.

"Your sister is lili reinhart who plays in Betty in Riverdale and is dating cole sprouce." She says in a bored voice.

"How..... how did you know. I'm not in any newspaper or the news."I say shocked

"Your sister called me. Daughter of Athena. Welcome to the family sister" she says with a smile.

So that's how I met my real family and the truth about my sister and her boyfriend.

So I'm heading home right now😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 anyway look out for new chapter.

Grace