Thea Queen and Roy Harper 3

Thea pov
I was still shocked Roy had a sister. He lived in the glades for so long and he had a picture of him and a girl with blonde curling hair.

"Roy why did you never tell me the thou had a sister. ' yelling out him.

"Because Thea our mom disowned me and told me that I was never supposed to be born." He now had tears in his eyes.

Then he said "will I wouldn't expect you to understand what I'm going through. You had everything you want. A mom, a brother and a father I never know my dad."

I was know fursions.

I ran off to the direction that Percy and Annabeth went. There I say a gaint black wolf protecting a gray wolf that looked in pain. The black wolf started to growl but never got up from where he was.

Percy pov
Annabeth was still in pain from the phasing and really weak. I was going to protect her. I layed with her and she leaned up against me and fell asleep. Thea I think her name was just stood there.
Though= italts
Thea it's me percy.
How are you in my head.
I has the power to talk to people through our minds.
Our?
Percy and I have the ability to talk to each other or others with our minds in wolf form.
Annabeth are you ok.
I'm fine percy.
Thea can I talk to you about Roy.
Sure.
He didnt tell you about me because mom said that he was a misktake and that he was not aloud to talk about camp. He left his old live 15 years age. He forget to tell you because he loves you. The things he said are true he never had a mom or dad. It was always he and I aganits the world.

Thea pov
I know understand what he meant know.
Thanks Annabeth
No problem thea.
I'm going to rest you should to percy.
K

Wait for part 4.