GUYS

I am on top for #mortalsmeetpercabeth. Thanks you. I think I may do a extra chapter.

Annabeths pov
I woke up this morning with my handsome husband of 5 years. In public he is my boyfriend because I don't like how people like at us like we are crazy and yes I said husband. The famous Percy Jackson. I look at my phone and saw it was 6:30 and I had class at 8:30 til 10. I want to stay in Percy's arms forever. I cuddled up against him.

3
0

M
I
N
U
T
E
S

L
A
T
E
R

A
N
D

B
O
B

S
A
Y
S

H
I

I wake up to my face almost against the wall and saw that Percy had to leave. I was disposed when Percy's arms wheren't around me. I got out of bed and saw that Percy had on his jeans, white shirt and his leather jacket. It was just now 7 so I have nothing to do.

8 hours later

Ok. I AM STRESSED. Today Mr. B gave us a test tomorrow know me I will get a 100%, but I stilled study. I was so into my thoughts I didn't hear the door open and close. Percy owns a fish place.(I forget what there called.) it called Jackson's fish. I work there sometime not always. Anyway Percy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the croak of my neck. I sigh from the contact.

"How was school" he asks

"Ok. Mr. B gave us a test tomorrow and the girls were saying that I was not your 'wife'" I say

"Don't listen to them wise girl. I'm going to bed" He says

"Ok"

So your probably wondering why I said that, most wife's would be mad or anger. I was not. I love Percy and I know how hard it was for him and running from monsters. I decided to go to bed. When I got there I say the cutest thing. Percy was hugging my pillow. I changed in to mid thigh shirts and a white shirt. I took my pillow out of his hands and crawled in to bed with him.

"Night Percy I love you so much. Thanks you for loving me" I say

"Love you too and always." He whispered back.

Ok so that's all I have.

Also here are some pictures in my iPad

Also here are some pictures in my iPad. Also I don't own the characters or these pictures. I just own the story ploit.