Percy surprise

This is going to be a Annabeth goes and surprise Percy at Goode high. This is after the hero's of Olympus. The other 6 are not going to be in this one.

Percy pov
Hi my name is Percy Jackson. I'm about 19 years old. It's after war with gaea and Annabeth and I are still going through hell literately.

The nightmares are so bad I can 3 day without sleep. I don't let my friends over because they will become concerns in my life.

"Hey seaweed brain" I heard a small voice and tired over the phone.

"Hey wise girl. Did you get any sleep?" But i already know the answer.

"No I can't sleep good. Not without you by my side." She says

"Well can you try please." I say

"Sure I will see you soon baby" she say (I know she doesn't say that kind of stuff but i don't care)

"K love you babe" I say

"Love you too baby. I miss you" she say and hangs up.

Then I try to go to sleep.

Next day

I got out of bed and i get dress.

"Morning mom" I say walking in the kitchen.

"Morning Percy did you get any sleep." She ask

"A little. Annabeth called me last night." I say.

"She didn't get any sleep either. I'm going to go to school." I say

I grab my keys and I go. I have a nice motorcycle. It's got blue and gray strikes. I get on it put my helmet on and then leave Annabeth where it was.

Time skip

I get to school and I hear there's a new student. I feel the air go tense. I only know one person who can do that.

I reach behind me and pull of a baseball cap and kiss her hard.

"What are you doing here wise girl." I say out of beath.

"I'm the new transfer student." She say.

Time skip
So Annabeth and I are on our way home when Ava.

"Hey Percy want to go out with me" She says

"No because I e got a girlfriend" I say with Annabeth hand lace together.

"Well I don't see her." She say

"Hey you. Stop flirting with my boyfriend. He's the most loyal guy I know and he will never cheat or dump me." Annabeth says

I head her her helmet and I put mine on.

"Hold on tight." I say

"Always and forever" she says.

We get to the apartment and do are homework and get that done. We go to my bedroom and look at the time. It's about 7 am.

"I'm going to sleep." She says

"Me too." I say

We get dress in bed cloths. Me in baseball shorts and Annabeth in one of my shirts ands some shorts. I get on the bed and Annabeth goes on too.

She has her back to me so I cuddle her back to my chest. I'm suddenly sleepy and Annabeth already asleep.

Sally's pov
The house was quiet when I got home. I see Percy's and Annabeth bags on the floor. I see they got there homework done.

"Percy, Annabeth you here." I still don't hear anything.

I go up to Percy's bedroom knowing Annabeth won't be in her room.

I look in and I see Percy's back against the wall with a protective arm around Annabeth waist and Annabeth hands laced his over her waist and his head in her neck breathing in her scent. Annabeth had the brightest smile on her face I hav seen since they go out.

I shut the door letting them sleep more. I'm happy that my son got his happy ending. He's gone through enough and I'm glad Annabeth was with him through it all. He really love her and she does him.

I'm done. Next chapter I'm going to a anvengers and percabeth cross over.