Libby

Ago was 11
Hi my name is Libby my friends are savannah, Jachin, Grace, Ethan, and perce but we call him Percy.

7 years later
If you told me I was going to be a teacher in training I would laugh I forgot my little friend 3 years ago so ya. I am shadowing Paul blofis(I think that's how you spell it if not comment) we were walking though his house (Percy and Annabeth are not married but they don't know that ) i had to use the bathroom and I see a door open. I look in said there were two teenagers same ago but that's not what caught my eye there were two rings on the girl and the guys.

I run back to sally and yell "WHY WOULD YOU LET THEM SLEEP TOGETHER YOU COULD BE A GRANDMOTHER EARLY" she looks like she was going to say something but a deep voice that I have not heard for a long time said "because we have PDSA and because we can libby" he said my name like I was a monster. Sally's said you better get back before the nightmares come and get Beth just as she said it the scare said like life was over. I look in perces eyes and I see broken and sadness.

I apologize and then I left then I bumped in to jounthin bray so it was not half bad. That's how I met percabeth.

Hey guys here's that libby is really the friend I am protected of so ya also my really name is in there who can guess if you can I will write you a part in is book
Riptide out
Grace