Sarah rogers

This is going to be a crossover with avengers and Percy Jackson. Percy jackson setting is after the hero's of Olympus and avengers endgame. I will be doing spoilers so if you haven't seen it then don't read. If you do don't say I didn't warn you.

Percabeth- 20 has not finished highschool
Morgan -18 years old
Ronmangers 21

Percy pov
Its after the war and Annabeth and I are inseparable. We going to Goode high to finish high school. I know what your thinking. Percy why go back to high school and so on. Well it was not my idea.

Annabeth wants to go back to school and get the education so she can make her own designs Cupone and you need to graduate high school. So ya.

We walk in the school and kids are like the same when I left about 5 mouths ago. Annabeth and I are seniors so ya.

"Hey it's that Percy Jackson."

"This that his girlfriend"

"I heard he was kidnaped."

And so on.

I was so in though I didn't mean to bump in to someone.

Sarah pov
Hi my name is Sarah Rogers. Yes as in Steve and Natasha Rogers. (Yes I know she dies as well as Stark but I can't accept that.) the super soldier and the spy. I was born with my mom and dads serum in me. I am faster then a avenge person, I can heal faster and I am super strong. I'm 18 years old meaning, I was born March 19, 2001.

I have teal eyes and if you like at in some spots you can see a little of blue or green in my eyes. I have reddish/blonde hair because of my mom and dads gene.

My uncle Tony and his wife Pepper Potts Stark. Yes as in Iron Man and billion air. There daughter is named Morgan and she is my best friend.

Hawkeye or as I call him uncle Clint's daughter Lily Barton is my other best friend.

My aunt Wanda and uncle Vinson can't have any children. Aunt Wanda was in a accident to where she got hit on the passenger side and her twin brother Pietro Maximoff was killed. (This is after age of ulton. I know he died but I'm going to have to kill him off like this sorry.) My uncle was killed even if he had speed powers. My aunt was developed and didn't say anything and didn't eat. But after she meet my uncle she got better.

My aunt can see in peoples head and move thing with her mind. She is called the scarlet witch.

I was so in thought I bump in to a person.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." I say.

"No I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going. Here let me help you with your stuff." The guy says.

"My name is Sarah Rogers" I say

"Percy Jackson" he says.

"Your a demigod".

To be continue. Vote and comment what you think will happen in the next.