Gloomly day/ Bad storm

Annabeth pov
BANG.
I wake up from a peaceful sleep, looking at my new ring on my left finger. You see Percy and I just got married two days age. I look around and I remember that I spent the night at Percy because of the bad weather, my car could not get through the road and I can stay all I want. I slept in a shirt that's Percy and some shorts. Percy was on his side and his arms were around my waist in a protective way.

"Percy wake up"

"Why? I want to sleep." He says and tightens his grip.

"Come on Percy. Zeus is really mad at something. I heard lighting and it was really close." I looked at my phone and wince by the brightness.

5 voice mails from sally and 1 message from Dad.

"Hey Annabeth I think you are asleep so if your listen to this then I am stuck at work. Don't worry Paul is at the school somewhere where he is safe. Hope you enjoy you time with Percy. Love mom." Sally likes me to call her that because we are family. I look at dad messages

"Annabeth if you are at Percy's or a friends house stay there. The storm is going to last till 2am in the morning. Love dad" I texted dad back say I was safe, and I get up to get a glass of water

Percy pov
I felt Annabeth move up from my arms and I missed the warmth of where she was sleeping. I get up and go to the kitchen, I see my beautiful wife sitting down thinking.

"What are you think babe."

"How my life changed the day I met you."

I walk up behind her and wrap my hands around her wrist. Let's go back to bed. We go and lay on the couch with a blanket cover both of us. I lay down to where my back is against the couch and Annabeth lay in front of me. She turns on the tv and we cuddle up together and we fall asleep.

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

T
O

T
H
E

N
E
X
T

M
O
R
N
I
N
G

A
N
D

B
O
B

S
A
Y
S

H
I

S
T
A
R
S

Sally pov
I come home and I thought that the house would be a mess but it's not. I look around and I see Percy and Annabeth on the couch cuddling together and on of Percy's arms around Annabeth has wrist and the other one this being use as a pillow and holding Annabeth hand, Annabeth is cuddle up to Percy as close as she can and holding Percy's hand. I take a picture with my phone and send it to Percy, just then Paul came in.

"Hey"
"Look, lets them sleep. I'm tired"
"K. Morning. I'm going back to sleep too."

Narrow pov
Thats how in the afternoon the Jacksons all woke as.

Annabeth pov
Best day ever and I had a great night sleep. I can wait to do this forever. I whisper
"I love you Percy forever and alway."
"I love you too Annabeth forever and always."
Yep best day ever 😃, my life was perfect, well close to as perfect as a demigod can have.

Ok so I was with my twin and it was raining hard. When we left her house it was raining hard and lighting. I decided to have my own percabeth raining day/cuddling story. Vote and comment if you like or want me to write a chapter for you. Hope you enjoy.
Have a nice night or day.
Jackson out
Grace