Soulmates

This is going to be a Percy Jackson fanfic to where they are 15 and they get there soulmates and no demigod all mortal.

Percy pov
Hi my name is Percy Jackson. I'm about 13 years old. I can't to get my soulmate. Scientists have been trying for years to understand why and when it happens. All they got was when you turn 15 ya get your soulmates name on your left bicep shoulder.

Annabeth pov
Hi my name is Annabeth Chase. I'm about 14 years old. Like other kids I can't wait to get my soulmates name. My mom Athena chase got here when she was about 14.

Now my mom and dad are divorced and I have a mean stepmom. I have two little annoying brats of half brother. There names are Bobby and Mathew.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my left biceped. A my soulmate name. The letters where in a hard to read name.

Perseus Jackson

What kind of a name is Perseus and who would name there kid it.

Percy pov
I feel a sharp pain in my left arm.

Annabeth Chase

That sounds like a beautiful name. I go to a computer and look up Annabeth chase.

The results were
Annabeth chase from New York
Annabeth chase from Florida
Annabeth chase from Virginia then moved to California (true fact she's from there. I alway thought she was from California originally)
Annabeth chase from Macon

And the list goes on and on. I felt something warm when Annabeth Chase from Virginia then moved to California. I know that was her. I click her name

Annabeth Marie Chase is 14 years old.
Birthday- July 12 1993
Eye color- gray
Hair color- blonde and has a natural princess curl to it.

Annabeth Chase goes to Goode high school. Has all A. She likes books and movies. She doesn't like to go to the mall or dress up like other girls sh-

"Percy Jackson are you listening to me" one of my teachers says.

"Yes ma'am." Everyone laughs.

One person catches my eye. Person with princess curls. My soulmate.

Annabeth pov
Percy keep looking at me. I think he know.

So this is what I found out about my soulmate.

Perseus 'Percy' Jackson
Age- 13
Birthday- August 18, 1993
Eye color- seagreen/blue
Hair color- jet black

Percy Jackson has adhd and keeps a grade of a C's. Percy has been kick out of 9 schools. His mom is married to Paul Blofis and his mom is a writer.

That's all I have on him. He seems like a nice guy.

After class

"Hi my name is Percy Jackson" he says. The log on him was right.

"Annabeth Chase. I believe I'm your soulmate" I say

"Yes you are" He say.

And I feel a very special connection and a happy time with him.

Percy and Annabeth thoughts in there head

That's how I meet my soulmate

So I hope you like it. I though I could do my own soulmate chapter. I'm read some very good ones and some that need a little work on.

Vote and comment

Grace.