lina jackson

Lina pov
Hi my name is Lina Jackson I am in 7 grade and I go to Newton middle School. I am poplur girl that you would think is mean but I am nice. My friends are Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and the rest. They always are to gather. Annabeth and percy are always touching in away and not in the gross way.

Teacher please take your your students to the gym. They will not return to the class they are in now. Thank you have a nice bad.

All of us go to the gym and there is 12 thrones.

Time skip to the beginning

Thank you all for coming. We have some guess that are here to make a anccouse.

Percy and the others get up and go to the front

Percy jackosn son of posident

Annabeth chase Jackson daughter of athea

Jason grace son of Jupiter

Piper McLean Grace daughter of Aphrodite

Nico di angle son of hades

Hazel levesaue Zhang daughter of phuto

Frank Zhang son of mars

Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus

Will Solace son of Apollo

Thalia grace and don't make fun of my last name or call me grace daughter of Zeus

Travis stoll son of Hermes

Conner stoll son of Hermes

Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter.

Still Lina pov
They said there name last name and who there godly and there was a arua around them. But what got me was there 3 last name like Annabeth Chase Jackson.

Annabeth pov
Lina is Percy's sister which we were not going to tell until we reveal are selves. I say my name and add Jackson because I am married to Percy and my godly parent. Then Percy says Lina Jackson please come up to the stage, she does and has a worried look. Percy says welcome to the family daughter of Poseidon and my sister, he says.

Lina pov
I was so happy. I had a family who will actually look after me and care for me.

That's how I meet percabeth and the others.

Ok I ask DaelynnWood for help on this because I had no ideas. Also my book got 5 place in no mist

 Also my book got 5 place in no mist