Lost one- Maggie

Flashback
No Maggie stay with me
I am sorry brother you know I can't
No please st-
End of flashback

That's when I died let's go to when I am living or I guess the day before.

Hi my name is Maggie Peters. I am a demigod and my father is
Poseidon, but I do not have seagreen eyes like my half brother and yes all time savior of Olympus, and survive tartarus (I try not to talk about a lot). My brother dispersed after the camp fire.

Annabeth Chase is my brothers girlfriend and she went through you know what. I have been close, I have been going through different things like be kidnapped, had 5 sugary and I have seen tartarus. I am 15 years old. I have a boyfriend named Derek Bond and has been for 5 years.

I was walking around the border or I guess I was on partial. I saw the minotaur. Me being me I ran to and I tried to get it to go down but would not go. He through me off and used my sword and stalled me.

Percy, Annabeth, Derek came up and were on there knees.
I am sorry brother I not going to make it.
No Maggie stay with me
I sorry I can't
No please stay with me.
I love you all. I can finally have peace.
I close my eyes and I know I was go.

Derek pov. Did not expect that did you
I know she was gone. I love her and I will never be the same. My thing is loyal and I was loyal to her.

N
E
X
T

W
E
E
K

Today was the funnel and I have not yet make peace she was a hero.

Maggie Lucky Peters
Will be miss
Hero, girlfriend, soldier and sister
October 31, 2003 - February 16 2018
You will be miss in the army

That last part confused. Percy was crying next to me Annabeth trying to confirm him.

So that's my story goodbye Maggie.

So I lost my dog on Friday 16 at 9:30 and I really am said. Also the Derek is a acted I like and the picture above is a character off of heartland
Grace out
P
L
E
A
S
E

V
O
T
E

A
N
D

C
O
M
M
E
T