Hacked/Emily

A/n Hey guys, it's me Grace. Jk it's actually ToothlessRider404 . Grace has a story on my account.

Hey, I'm Emily Mills. I'm sixteen but, I was brought to camp when I was ten by my best friend. My dad abandoned me after I was born and I was put into child services. I have brown hair and grey eyes.

Ten Year Old
I was sitting in the adoption parking lot because I was left there again. I was about to cry when I felt something poked my shoulder. I looked up and saw my best friend, Jackson Ronge. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and he's a year older than me. Jackson's like an older brother to me.
"Do you want to talk and explore the basement more, Em?" He asked.
I nodded my head and Jacks helped me up. Then, we ran to the back way into the building so, we can get into the basement.

The Basement
Jackson and I explored the basement when one of us was stressed or upset. We made a fort down here before but, the owner found it and destroyed it. Jacks eyed a sunflower then, looked over at me. I sat down in one of our makeshift chairs and Jacks sat in the other.
"So, how was the house" He asked.
"Horrible." I sighed hopelessly.
Jacks eyed the flower again then, he sighed.
Then asked "Em, do you want to run away with me?"
I glanced at the floor then, back at Jackson.
"What do you think." I said.
He closed his eyes and said "I guess not."
I looked at him like he's crazy. "Ummmmm I'm going." I said.
"Well, go get your things," Jacks said sounding like a father. "I want to take you somewhere."
I smiled and grabbed my suitcase.
"Well, Jackson I'm ready." I said sarcastically.
He laughed.
Then, we ran off.

Camp Half-Blood
We were walking through the woods in Long Island Sound, New York.
"Do you see that archway?" Jackson asked.
I nodded my head.
"Okay, walk through it." He continued.
I took his advice and ran through the archway and Jackson was right behind me.
"Em, daughter of Athena welcome to Camp Half-Blood. I'm Jackson Ronge son of Hermes." Jacks introduced me home to my new home.

Back to Present
Hey, it's sixteen-year-old Emily Mills. I live in the Athena cabin year round. My half sister Annabeth is dating a really cool guy named Percy Jackson. Well, I gotta go I can't leave Jacks to go on a quest by himself.

A/n
Hey guys it's me the real me. I let my twin get on my account and write a story. I know what your think why let her on won't she change something, and no I trust her more then some of my other friends

Peace out ✌🏻
Grace