Lexa wood (the100)

This is based off of tome of the commander in the show. Lexa, She was Clarke girlfriend and was shot by Titus. Yu gonplei ste Odom, means your fight is over. May we meet again commander.

Lexa pov
Hi my name is lexa Wood (I don't remember her last name that the show gives her) I am about 18 and my beautiful girlfriend Clarke griffin is a year younger then me but I don't care.

So I go to the school groode highschool my last year, and Clarke is a sophomore.

All of a sudden my phone rings

"Hey lexa do you think you can give me a ride today" Clarke asks.

"Sure what happened to your car?" I say but I would give her a ride anytime.

"I got in argument with wells (Wells is not dead in this) and he hit my car." She says with a sigh

"Do you want me to come and pick you so you can sleep over at my house." I ask know her parents aren't home.

"Yes please" She says and hangs up.

So I go and get my Jeep keys. I go to the street ark avenue (I don't remember the name after season 3) I pull up to the sixth house, stopping my car and waiting for Clarke to come out.

"You don't understand Wells she my family, more then you will ever be." She says before slamming the door and flipping wells off

"What was that about" I say and kiss her check for a second.

"He doesn't think I should be with you. You know because of your school and stuff." She says with her left hand interlocked with my right.

Time skip

So we get back to my house and I park the car and get out.

"Hey lexa?" Clarke says

"Ya babe" I say

"Have to meet the new kids." She says

"You mean the girl and the boy?" I say. I say them briefly last Friday.

"They names are Annabeth and Percy Jackson. I have to give them a tour Monday." She says it's Sunday

Time skip to Monday

So Clarke is off give them a tour and I'm sitting in my car looking at my phone.

"Hey commander." I hear Clarke say teasing.

"I hate that nickname babe." I say without looking up but felt two present near her. I tense up

"You don't need to tense up babe." She says and I look up, their is Clarke and Percy and Annabeth I assume.

"Hi." I say

And that how I met my bests friends and later on I found out there demigods.

I hope you enjoy this vote and comment

Do you want me to make a part two