Prologue: not so mature ✔

It was dark and the smell of smoke filled the bar.

"I really don't understand why I'm here."

"I shouldn't be here."

"I should be at my apartment reading books for my next exam." Jungkook muttered to himself while he walked around the bar trying to find his best friends, Siri and BamBam.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and called Jimin.

"Hello?!" Jungkook shouted. He could barely hear Jimin over the loud music.

"Yeah! She's here! I'm looking for Bambam!"

"Yeah! I will!" Jungkook shouted.

"This isn't happening to me right? I should be at my apartment ! I'm here in a bar and my birthday is literally 3 hours away. I should be at home waiting for my birthday to start, but where am I? I'm at a bar looking for a pain in the ass that I call my best friend." He said to himself. The people around him shrugged their shoulders, thinking he was most likely drunk .

Jungkook searched for hours, but there was still no sign of Bambam.

He sat down by the counter and got a drink since he was thirsty from all the walking he had done.

"Ahjussi!!!" He shouted. "Can you please give me a glass of water? It would be nice if you add a bit of flavor to it too." Jungkook said.

It took a few minutes, but he got his sweet-tasting water. Little did he know, Bambam had told the waiter to put some liquor in his water. Today was his birthday after all.

"Woah this is really big for a glass of juice." He commented.

"I don't have money to pay for this, ahjussi." He shouted again after drinking 500ml of sweetened liquor (A/n: I'm so sorry, I don't know if that kind of liquor exists. I have never tried clubbing and I don't drink alcoholic beverages either.) The ahjussi moved his hands, signing 'it's fine.'

After 15 minutes of sitting there thinking about where else he could look for his best friend, he decided to get up and look for Bambam again. "Okay now back to--" his eyes suddenly became teary, and he felt really hot.

Someone just a little bit taller than him bumped into him, almost making him fall over. He couldn't see what the boy looked like, but he knew he smelt really good. the boy smelt addictive and Jungkook loved it. the boy had an arm around Jungkook holding him up.

"You smell so good." Jungkook said cutely, curling into the boy. The boy that was holding his waist walked him out of the club.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked.

"I'm not. But I want to smell you again!" He said and hugged him, burying his face to the boy's neck inhaling his scent. The boy was turned on. He wasn't very tipsy-infact he hadn't drunk at all. However, a cute boy with godly looks breathing sensually down your neck does wonders to rise the little monster down there...

Jungkook wasn't thinking straight at the moment. He bit and licked the boy's neck and that's how the boy lost control.

"You're needier than I thought, babe." He whispered, pulling the other male closer, sneaking his hands up jungkook's shirt, rubbing circles with the tip of his fingers sensually.

"Do you want me to help you with this?" The man whispered in the most seductive and husky voice possible, having seen Jungkook harden at his touch. Jungkook simply moaned in reply, heart racing as his head got cloudier.

The boy quickly called a cab to the closest hotel. 

As soon as they made it inside the hotel room, the boy kissed Jungkook, soft a first. Jungkook didn't know how to respond since it was his first kiss. All he knew in that moment was that the boy's lips were soft and tasted like strawberries. The kiss soon got heated and Jungkook was questioning whether or not to continue, but found himself getting lost in the kiss.

The man was such a good kisser, in Jungkook's opinion. He lead the way to the king-sized bed and was soon on top of Jungkook. He broke the kiss and observed the beautiful boy before him. his face was flushed and his soft, dark hair sticking out in all directions, a dazed expression on his delicate features.

"I'll make you mine. My name is Taehyung." the boy whispered, in jungkook's ear.

Jungkook wasn't wearing his contacts and his eye glasses were in the car. The room was completely dark, and he couldn't see the boy's face, but he was hundred percent sure that the man was handsome. Taehyung kissed him again, hands roaming all over Jungkook. Taehyung smirked as he found Jungkook's sweet spot. He bit down gently making Jungkook let out a throaty moan. And so it goes all night...

Loud moaning, groaning, bed creaking....

Jungkook didn't remember a single thing about that night.

_________

Hi!

Yass hahaha I really can't write smut lmao.

So, I just wrote that instead. Anyone who reads this and knows how to write a bed scene, i'm giving you my permission to write it for me.

So here it is.
The Prologue ~

Again as I've always said.

English is not my first language ~