Changes

It's been 2 weeks since Taehyung knows about Jungkook's pregnancy. Whenever his parents called Jungkook to ask how he is? How they are here in the house. Jungkook act he have a good relationship with Taehyung but the real thing here is...

"I cooked breakfast you should eat." Taehyung said but Jungkook didn't pay any attention and just walked pass through Taehyung.

This is their real situation.

Jungkook avoiding Taehyung.

Taehyung is keep on seek in Jungkook's attention.

Jungkook went out the house.

He decided to go in the clinic, he can stay there because Taehyung don't know that place. He never bring the older there...

Jungkook sat in the sofa he sighed.

"How long would I avoid him?" He muttered unconscious.

"Who?" Yoongi asked while looking at Jungkook's record.

"Your check up is not today kook." Yoongi said and put back the record inside the drawer.

"Yeah. I just want to avoid him..."

"The father of the miracle inside you?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Hyung I can't fall for him. I'm straight hyung believe me I'm straight as a ruler... It is just... This happened to me." Jungkook closed his eyes.

"Jungkook I think you're not straight as you think." Yoongi said.

"But you know out you should not stress yourself."

"Rather tell me how you feel to your Father baby?" Yoongi said cupping his chin using his hands looks like he is really interested.

"Feel? How I feel about him?" Jungkook repeated the question.

"Actually..."

"I feel so irritated to him hyung! I really hate him his existence, his smile, his smell, his kindness that he shows to me, the way he stick himself to me like a gum, and even though I was pushing him away to me... He is still there." Jungkook said directly.

"I guess..." Yoongi looked at the younger.

"It must be love Jungkook." Yoongi said fixing his lab gown.

"Wanna eat outside my baby is kicking me." Yoongi said showing his gum smile.

"How is that even possible hyung I completely said that I HATE HIM!" Jungkook said and put the bread in his mouth.

"Because we're on the same boat Jungkook." Yoongi said.

"You'll never realize how important he is until he suddenly change. Jin hyung once change while I was trying to push him away... Because I hate the feeling of his warmth." Yoongi telling their love story to Jungkook.

"And then? So you're telling ne that Taehyung might change?" Jungkook said and drink his milk.

"What if he change? He will stop being kind to you? What will you do? How would you feel?" Yoongi asked.

"That would be the best thing he could do in his life." Jungkook said answered trying to be cool and bold.

"We'll see kook." Yoongi said.

After finishing their snacks Jungkook said that he will be staying in the mall he will look for some baby clothes. Yoongi need to go back in the clinic because Jin might be looking for him.

Jungkook was walking when a woman running to his way he was about to fall in the floor. But good thing is Taehyung wad there... He's been there always.