My boyfriend

It's been a week since Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship been doing well. Jungkook talks to Taehyung he even joke around the older, he is opening up. Well even though there are times Jungkook blushed to the younger especially when he is sleeping in his room Taehyung always gives him a kiss in the forehead.

Today was just a normal day, Taehyung give Jungkook's a ride on his way school.

"Hyung." Jungkook muttered.

"I have a prenatal check up today... Can you come with me?" Jungkook said shyly.

Taehyung smiled.

"It's really cute when you're shy shy."

"Can I ask for an aegyo?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course NOT!"

"Not today!" Jungkook thought he really wanted to go with Taehyung in the climic today.

He sighed. "Okay."

"Shy shy."

"Bye!" He said and came out the car and walked in the University without looking at him again.

"Omo! Jungkook! Is that Kim Taehyung? Do you know him?" A girl asked excitedly.

'where is this girl when Taehyung hyung came here and gave me a flowers?'

"Omo! Can I ask for his number? He is my crush."

"Ahh. I'm sorry but he is not single anymore." Jungkook said and left the girl there without hearing his words.

"Jungkook?" A girl running to his direction called his attention.

"You're the headline in our department."

"What?"

Jungkook looked at it and saw the picture it was him and Taehyung when they go out for grocery.

"Jungkook? Is this true?" Girl asked.

"You're not straight?"

"Gay!"

"Make way!" Siri shouted.

"Go away. Who cares if this is true?"

"Why don't you just mind your fucking monkey business!" Siri yelled that cause student scared because she is really on his beast form now.

"Are you okay kook? You don't have to feel bad about those bitches. Okay. Don't stress yourself." Siri said. Jimin ripped the bulletin...

Jungkook actually didn't feel bad about what happened early this morning. It is just realization hits him. Especially the question "are they dating?" He remembered that they don't have a formal label.

Jungkook sighed.

"I'm going now I have some schedule in the clinic."

Before he go to the clinic he went to the cafe to buy some bread because Yoongi likes it and Jin. It was just his way of showing his gratitude to his hyungs.

When he came in he saw Yoongi and Jin having some argument.

"I told you i didn't mean it."

"You ate it hyung so you mean it you know I've been craving for those chocolate breads yet you ate them." Yoongi said and walk inside their shared office.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called Jin.

"Oh kook. Come in lets start your check up." Jin said and they both came inside the office Yoongi was sulking in the other corner.