Symptoms ✔

Jungkook woke up expiriencing another wave of nausea. He didin't feel well.

He layed on his bed, kind of glad that Taehyung wasn't there.

"Kookie?" His mom called as she opened the door.

"What happened?" His mother asked and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Nothing mom. I'm just suffering with a little nausea, but I'll be fine, I just need some rest." Jungkook said.

"Okay. I'll get you some biscuits and warm water." His mother said and dissapeared through the hallway.

From: Chim's 😘Siri

How are you?!

Hey!

I know you're kinda irritated.

But you know?

Try to finding out some more about MPREG.

You pabo! I told you i'm not pregnant, silly!

From: Chim's 😘Siri

Your the silly one!

What if you really are pregnant?

Your parents are doctors. They've already said that there is 5% of  men in this world that can become pregnant!

Aigooo... Come to my house. I'll talk to you and I have to say something important. Don't bring Jimin hyung, you know how much I hate how he smells!

From: Chim's 😘Siri

See! That is a symptom! A sign!

Stob it Siri. -_-

The door suddenly opened.

"Here. Eat this and drink this warm water. It helps when you have nausea." His mom said and put the tray on the  table.

"Thank you mom." Jungkook said smiling.

After eating the biscuits, he fell asleep.

He woke up and Siri walked in his room without knocking.

"Jungkook." Siri called him seriously.

"What?"

"Tell me that guy wasn't Kim Taehyung.." Siri said pointing towards the living room.

"Close the door." Jungkook said and sat on his bed leaning his head to the headboard.

"It's Kim Taehyung."

"What?! The famous model/doctor of 2017 is here?! What is he doing here?" Siri asked curious.

"Long story short, I broke his right hand and as a punishment and to show that I'm really sorry about what happened to his hand, i'm his temporary right hand." Jungkook explained lazily.

"Wait, you told me you were going to say something important." Siri said.

" Oh yeah about that..." Jungkook sighed.

"Remember the guy who stole my V card?"

He sighed again.

"It's him." Jungkook said and buried his face in his pillow.

"He's the one that dominated me when we did that! Now my whole room smells like him! He gets on my nerves!!! I need to clean the guest room soon so he can move out of my room. "