Trust

"We're going now Jungkook." Siri said.

"Don't go out or open the door okay." Siri said to Jungkook.

"Yeah I know. You don't have to worry." Jungkook said.

He was left alone in the house he decided to text bambam

[To: DabBoi]

Hey, bam? Have you already have it?
Come in the house. If you have those...

He then turned off his phone he looked so depressed. He closed his eyes and tried to meditate.

"I should not stressed myself." He sighed and look for something to eat.

He ate some fruits, watched television... He feel so bored. It's already 6pm but his parents and Taehyung are still not around.

[From: DabBoi]

Hey!

Kook?

Wer r u?

I'm irr @ ur apartment bruh!

"Aish this pabo! I told him that come to my parents house." He said and put away the plates of fruits.

[To: DabBoi]

I'm irr at mah parents house.

Come over I need to see those documents I asked you.

Then the door bell rings.

"Aigooo. Good thing that you're not at your apartment because there are some blood stains on your apartment saying some stupid words about you. Those fucker! If I saw who did that I'll stab them with my heels." Bambam said while handing the papers to Jungkook. Jungkook hugged him...

"Aigooo! You're such a good friend." Jungkook said and sat back in the sofa.

"So they're really ex's?" Jungkook muttered.

"And you don't know about this?" Bambam asked.

"I never asked and he never bothered to mention about this." Jungkook said.

"Do you think I should ask him about this?" Jungkook asked to his best friend.

"Well, first of all Bo Gum is one of his ex meaning he is one of his past. So I guess you can ask about it? After all you are his new boyfriend and his soon to be son's dad and I think for me it's kinda not good thing to secret about a past relationship." Bambam explained.

"Still it's your decision. Maybe he have a reason why he never mentioned about that Bo Gum guy." Bambam said.

Bambam left the house already he kinda feel like his stomach is aching.

"Baby are you okay?"

"I'm sorry."

"Did I stress you out today?"

He talked to the miracle inside him and carefully cares his tummy up and down.

He decided to call Taehyung...

"Hyung?"

"Where are you?"

"What?!"

"I thought we're going there together?"

"Okay."

"Bye"

"Yeah. I love you too."

He sighed. So the reason why Taehyung is not coming for him yet is because he have to visit the hospital in the Jeju he will stay there for two nights and 3 days. He pouted...