HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JK (Special Chapter)

"Tomorrow is Jungkook's birthday." Siri said to Jimin.

"Yeah it is. What should we do?" Jimin asked.

"We can't do the same thing as we did for Taehyung's bday. Because JK is not as horny as Tae." Siri answered.

"You are right." Jimin answered.

The two both sighs, because they don't know how they will play a prank on him for his day.

A moment of silence...

Jimin and Siri both looked at each others eyes.

"Prank--" they both hugged each other, Jimin kissed Siri's top of head.

"This is why I love you so much."

"Prank who?" Jin said as he put Siri's result.

"Well Jin oppa, tomorrow is Jungkook's birthday. Why don't we play a prank for him?" Siri said giggling.

"I didn't know a pregnant woman hormones can be as playful as this. It looks like you become 4x playful Siri." Jin said.

"I'll be referring you to, dr. Choi, she'll be your obygne." Jin said.

Jimin and Siri both hugged each other, finally they'll be having a baby.

"Wait-- this is not about me and our little angel. This is about Jungkook's birthday prank." Siri said as she wipes her tears of joy.

"I swear Siri don't get me involved here. You know how Yoongi cares for Jungkook especially now that he is preggo for our next baby." Jin revealed that they'll be having a new baby.

"What?! Yoongi hyung is pregnant--"

"Again!" Jimin and Siri both gasped in surprised.

"If Yoongi kicked my ass because of your plans I will both kick you." Jin said.

"Don't worry hyung the plan is--"

At Kim's household. (Mr. JJK&Mr. KTH)

"Yae-- Jae! Come down now, the food is ready guys." Jungkook screams from the kitchen.

The twin eats their dinner silently, without arguing with their appa about the vegetables he put at their plates.

After they ate, they obediently walk back in their room and brushes their teeth. Which Jungkook find it weird well his son and daughter are the most playful kids in their town but they're also the sweetest and kindest. He just can't understand why the two were acting so cold to him.

Maybe Jimin teased this two again.

"Yae? Jae?" Jungkook called to the two.

"Did Jimin Samchon teases you again today?" Jungkook asked, the two both shakes their head and layed to bed.

Jungkook looked at the two, usually after the two ate their meals, they'll be playing or doing some random drawings.

"Okay-- goodnight." He hopes that two will be okay tomorrow especially it was his birthday.

Jungkook laid at the sofa, he suddenly remembered that usually Taehyung will come home early whenever the day before his birthday comes. How come he is not yet home?

He fell asleep at the sofa as he was waiting for his husband to come home.

Taehyung came home late-- no scratch that he was already at home but he was just staying outside the house. Since Jimin told him their prank birthday. He swears to all of the stone in Korea, that if this plan becomes the reason to JK to file an annulment papers he will kill Jimin using all his operation equipments.