Valentine's date

The twins are not in the house they're at school right now. Today is Valentine's day, Jungkook will asked his husband on a date. He always wanted to ask Taehyung out on a date but Tae is always busy in hospital, and the twins were still baby, so they end up dating in the house whenever the Valentine's day come.

He already talk to his dad that he will have a date with Taehyung and he will doctornap his husband in the hospital.

He saw Taehyung helping a patient, he smiled at the girl. Jungkook pouted, 'how come he smiled handsomely to his patients?'

Jungkook patted Taehyung's back.

"Oh hey Kookie." Taehyung greeted him and hugged him.

"Can you not smile handsomely to your patients? Especially with girls." Jungkook asked cutely.

"Eyyy my husband is jealous?" Taehyung smiled.

"This smile can cure." Taehyung said.

"Eyy." Jungkook answered annoyed to his husband who is full of himself.

"What is that?" Taehyung pointing at the paperbag.

"And where are the twins?" Taehyung asked.

"They're at mom's house." Jungkook answered and started walking at Taehyung's office.

"Well I'm here to ask you." Taehyung closed the door.

"Can you be my valentine?" Taehyung chuckled.

"I should be the one who is asking you that." Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook again.

"Do you have a plans?" Taehyung smirked.

"Of course."

"And what is it?"

"How about vanlentine's kink?" Jungkook playfully pinched Taehyung's waist.

"No." Jungkook answered laughing.

"Wear this." Jungkook said and gave the paper bag.

After 10 minutes the both of them are ready.

"And why are we wearing this smart uniforms?" Taehyung asked and leaned at the wall.

"Hm... I've always wanted to date in an amusement park, we were not able to date in amusement park because I'm pregnant and we're busy at parenting." Jungkook answered.

"Aigooooo. My baby is sooooo cute." Taehyung said and pulled his Jungkook to his arms for another hug. He kissed Taehyung's forehead then a peck to his lips.

They walk outside, they rode a bus on their way in the lotte world. Jungkook is running excitedly.

"You really love here huh." Taehyung commented.

"But I love you more hyung." Jungkook answered cheesily. Taehyung blushed at the sudden pick up lines.

"When did you became a cheezy one?"

"I heard it to Jin-hyung when he was talking to Yoongi hyung." Jungkook answered giggling. Jungkook ordered two coffee jelly.

After ordering they started walking then Jungkook suddenly run, and Taehyung followed him. The boy was so amazed the scene...

"Woaaaah." Jungkook commented.

"Is this your first time here?"

"Yeah? Hehe. Siri and Jimin always asked me to go here whenever they celebrate their monthsary." Taehyung intertwined his hands to Jungkook, when there are some college girls eyeing his husband.