How was your first night? ✔

Group chat name: (JK's ass was ripped )

[JKookie]

Its been a week since someone took my virginity!

The fact that my first was from a guy kills me! I never thought I would be a fucking bottom!

[IDabEveryday]

Okay. Kook I know your huge ass Ego is on fire right now because you're a bottom and not a TOP, but do you know who the guy is who fucked you?

[MyNameIsDukyeom]

Yass

Yass

Yass

Who is he?

Is he hawt?

Is

He

Fucking

Handsome?

[AymYourMomJYP]

Hey @IDabEveryday  wash the dishes you dabber!

*AymYourMomJYP removed @IDabEveryday  from the group chat*

*@AymYourMomJYP left the group chat *

*@MyNameIsDukyeom left the group chat*

Jungkook turned off his phone and threw it on his bed.

Jeon Jungkook, 21 years old, lost his virginity when he went clubbing one night. Wait-let me rephrase that-when he went out to look for his two best friends in a night club, 3 hours before his birthday.

Jeon Jungkook was known for being the 'straight guy' in his group of friends. His friends were all Bisexual or gay while he was in the #IndenialState.

"Jeon Jungkoooook!!!" The door was being slammed harshly and Jungkook knew exactly who the creature that was murdering his door is.

As soon as he opened the door the question he heard was...

"How was your first night?! Tell me!!! tell me!!!" Park Jimin, his hyung/ best friend asked. Jimin was bisexual, and he was dating a girl named Siri. Not Siri on your IPhone, but Park Jimin's Siri lols.

"Hyung what are you doing here? I've got so many projects to finish today. I don't have time to answer your questions." Jungkook answered annoyed of the two.

"Yahhh!" Jungkook facepalmed as soon as he heard the familiar voice of his best friend.

" Jeon Jungkook! How could you give up your V card to an ultimate stranger?! I didn't raise you like this!" Siri shouted.

"Aishhh!" Jungkook harshly ruffled his hair.

"Leave me alone! Answering your questions won't help me with my fucking essay!!!" Jungkook said in a raised voice and pushed the two outside.

Now Jungkook was all alone in his room. He started writing his essay, but couldn't concentrate since he was  thinking of the guy who stole his virginity.

(ChimChim'sSiri)

Yo! I thought byou were straight bro? 🤔😏

*You

Oh btw. I am not mad ya know.

I'm happy for you cause this might open up your mind to you accepting that you are really not as straight as ruler bro.