Talk to meh

Lols.

So yeah I'm going to talk about how this story should end up and why did I wrote this story.

You might find this annoying because you thought it's an update but sorry it was not hahaha.

So here it the history of I'm pregnant was actually should be just a normal ship. It was supposed to be a TaehyungXReader story. Hahahaha but then one night taekook showed in my dreams xD (this is not a joke it is for real.) I dreamt of them and I'm pregnant and the father was Jungkook. (Lols. It's not a wet dream okay.)

So then when I woke up I've decided that it should be a TaeKook because I'm such a trash to this ship.
So then that's how it end up as a Taekook story.

Then since it's MPREG i was planning to write it with full of s...ahem...mut. but guess what I'm lack of skills to do it so. And as I've always said smut is really not my genre hahaha. My genre is fluff, cringe, sweety moments, romance, comedy, and a cockblocker lols joke. Hahaha (I guess I am? Because when I tried to write a smutbit ends up with a "and they did it again")

This story should be a trilogy just like fifty shades of Grey. Joke hahaha. It's should be 2 books, were in the ending of this story should be a sad ending. Wherein Taehyung would runaway on the day of their marriage, because Bo Gum blackmailed him. Wherein Jungkook's baby would die because Bo Gum pushed Jungkook at the day of his marriage, I planne it that way hahahaha too much drama right? So I've decided to make it short, sweet and fluffy I end up doing it as a 1 book only.

Do you want to know what does the book 2 ccontains? (If yes continue reading this hahaha if no... You may stop reading it hahahaha.)

The book 2 will be about...

Their baby would look for his Taehyung appa, and Jungkook of course would bring back his runaway groom and it will be a (top JK and a bottom TH) as a punishment to TH hahahaha (if the story would end of Taehyun as a runaway groom.)

(But if it's JK's baby died) the book 2 would be about hatred, rebels, fighting for dominance. Something like that hahahha.

So yeah that's it hahaha what do you think? Hahaha.

Okay I talked to much again hahahaha.

Well I might edit a video teaser today hahaha you may looked at it in the IG or I will post it on YT. Would you watched it there and leave a comment?

P.s I hope you can read my other stories too. Hehehe.