LABELED!

Jungkook woke up at Taehyung's arms. He really did sleep well when he came back home and didn't noticed that Taehyung is at home already.

Jungkook was staring the older...

He lift his free hands so he trace Taehyung's face.

"I hope our son would be good looking as you." He mumbled as he trace Taehyung's on point nose.

"You have a mole under your nose too." He giggled.

"I think we're soulmates?" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's tip of nose.

Taehyung smiled. Jungkook immediately escape from Taehyung's hugged and covered his face.

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes?" Taehyung answered.

"Aigooo. I'm going to change now hyung I still have classes." Jungkook said and carefully run to his room.

'baby do I look like I'm so inlove with your dad?'

'should I act hard to get?'

Jungkook sighed and decided to take a bath and change his clothes.

"Hyung!" Taehyung shouted from the stairs.

"Are you cooking chocolates?" Jungkook asked covering his nose.

"Yeah baby. I read that it's good to drink a hot chocolate every morning." Jungkook gave him a disgusting look.

"I don't like it hyung. It smells so awful..." He said covering his nose.

He opened the air freshener to remove the chocolate smell.

He left the house. He decided not to ride at Taehyung's car today.

When he came in school the students were all looking at the bulletin board.

"Wait does my issue is not done yet?" Siri and Jimin was running to his direction.

"Yah Jungkook come here we need to talk." Siri said and the both of them pulled Jungkook to the near coffee shop in their school.

"Why we have to go here? We'll be late today." Jungkook said.

"No we're not. Because our department teachers are not around." Jimin said.

"So? Now what are we doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Look at this." Siri said and put his phone.

"It's the new professor's Instagram." Jungkook said referring Bo Gum.

"Yeah he is and guess what." Jimin said.

"He is Taehyung's rumored boyfriend today because of this!" Jimin showed a picture of Taehyung and Jungkook together.