EPICLOGUE: EPILOGUE

"KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGGG!!!" Jungkook shouted from his their shared room.

They're 2 months married, and today is Jungkook's laboring day.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked holding a spatula.

"My stomach ahhhhh!!!" Jungkook was crying now because of pain.

"Heol! Wait what should I do?" Taehyung asked panicking.

"You're a doctor how could you panic at this time!!! You shitheaded hyung!" Jungkook said while crying from pain.

Taehyung carried Jungkook and bring him at Yoonjin hospital district.

Since Jungkook was MPREG he don't have to shout like what the normal mommy's do. He is in a cesarian section.

The operation took 30 minutes...

The doctor came out, it was of course Jin and Yoongi.

"How's my husband hyung? My baby?" Taehyung asked.

"Correction babies." Yoongi corrected him.

"Oh yeah babies. Because they're both my baby." Taehyung answered.

"Babies because Jungkook gave birth to a twin." Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Whaaaat?!"

"Did we really have it? Oh my jams! I'm such a genius!--"

"No you're a horny doctor." Yoongi said to him.

"Would we get a triplets if we did it more-- aww! Hyung!" Taehyung eased in pain when Jin karate chop his head.

"You hoe. Of course you can... But Jungkook's body was week. Good thing is the baby's were not in a bad condition. So Jungkook survived giving the two angel's birth." Jin explained, Yoongi at the other side nodded.

"So does that mean we'll be just having a twin?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes." Taehyung smiled...

"It's okay. The babies are fine and my husband."

1 week later...

The babies don't have names yet.

"I think this baby girl should be called Chimri." Siri suggested.

"And this handsome baby boy here should be called Jim." Jimin suggested carrying Jungkook's baby.

"Excuse me they're my son and daughter so the name should be from their parents." Jungkook said fixing his things.

"And don't suggest any names because my son named Kim Jae Jung and my daughter name is Kim Yae Young." Jungkook kill the argument of the two.

"Okay." The two answered with a dismay on their face.

When they got home, Jungkook needs rest so Taehyung took care of the babies. Being a parent is really hard, because you have to sacrifice many things. The first one here is...

"The babies our sleeping kookie." Taehyung whisperinh to Jungkook's ears.

"Put me in a sleep too." Taehyung smirked biting his ears. Down to his neck, Taehyung sucked Jungkook's neck that cause him to moan.

"Okay we will." Jungkook smirked.

Its been 8 months since they did not touch each other because they're kinda busy but they do kiss but that's all.

But today would be different.

Taehyung was sure that they will have a 4 rounds tonight at every corner of their room.