Let's talk: Will You Marry me?

Jungkook woke up early in the morning with a tight hug from his boyfriend. He hugged back.

"Did you miss me?" Taehyung asked with his morning husky voice.

"Yeah." Jungkook answered.

"Wanna go out with me today?" Taehyung asked.

"Where are we going?"

"Lets go out and have a date."

Jungkook raised his head.

"Date?" Jungkook asked cutely.

"Yes, a date." Taehyung looked at him and kiss his lips, it was just a peck.

"Yaay." Jungkook said happily he feels like this would be an end to those butt hurt people who are against to them.

He took a bath, and wear a loosy shirt and a pair of gartered pants.

When he came out Taehyung is ready, he look so handsome.

Taehyung asked for his hands, and Jungkook automatically intertwined his hands to Taehyung's.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"We can't go in the amusement park since you can't even ride there. So we will have a picnic today." Taehyung smiled.

When they arrived at a park, it was not Jeju. But it has the vibe of Jeju. Jungkook sat on the mat that Taehyung put.

"Kookie. Wait me here I'll just go get something there okay." Taehyung said and walked back in the parking lot.

Jungkook sat there while fixing their food he saw some children who are playing with their parents.

"I have to wait 2 months more for you baby." He talked to his tummy.

"Are you pregnant?" A little girl approached him. Jungkook awkwardly nodded. Because of his unusual case.

"Can I hold it? My mom told me that when a person is pregnant they bring luck." She said and touched Jungkook's tummy. Then the little girl smiled.

"Erin! Come he-- oh I'm sorry did my daughter bothered you?" The woman asked.

"No not really." Jungkook said smiling trying to stands up to bow at her formally.

"You don't have too... I know how hard to stood up especially when you're pregnant. We're going now." The woman said.

"Erin let's go." She said, the girl named Erin waved at him.

From a far away view he saw a familiar image. It was Bo Gum... He suddenly feel anxious. He hopes that this man would not do something stupid to him or to his baby.

Jungkook already knows why Bo Gum is back. Him and In Guk broke up a few months ago, and he came back slightly bothering Taehyung and Jungkook's life. Because he was trying to destroy Taehyung's relationship with Jungkook... Because of... Nothing he just want to. He just want Taehyung end up just like him.

"If you're here to tell me that you and Taehyung hyung are back together, you may leave I don't want to waste my time with you." Jungkook said and opened the book for parenting.

Bo Gum chuckled.

"I was not here for that." Bo Gum said.

Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Then if you're here just to annoy me you may leave." Jungkook didn't looked at him.

"I'm here to talk to you." Bo Gum pulled the book that Jungkook was holding.