HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"Oppa!" Yae called his seconds older brother twin.

"Eyy... Minimize your voice." Jae, covered his twin sisters mouth.

"Dad might hear us." Jae whispered, and they hold hands walking down the stairs, Jungkook was waiting for the two.

"What took you so long?" Their appa asked.

"Did you put the hint properly?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes appa." They both said and they both open their hands waiting for something. Jungkook both give them a kiss on their cheeks and chocolate.

"Come now." He said and put the two at the back of car, and buckled the seatbelts.

Today is Taehyung's birthday and the 3 did some prank to their beloved daddy. (A/n: he is JK's daddy too right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

they passed by at the cafe and ordered a cake.

Of course when you got some cute babies, you have to buy them a cupcakes too or else they won't cooperate with the prank.

The three meet Jimin and Siri.

"Jimin oppa!" Yae yelled from the car to Jimin's house.

"Noona." Jae said.

Well Siri and Jimin decided to be called in that way so no one knows how old they are.

Yoonji, Yae, and Jae are with Jimin and Siri busily doing the balloons.

"How come you've come up with this idea?" Jin asked while cooking the seaweed soup.

"You know that your husband is a horny man." Yoongi said while eating some seaweeds. Their daughter is with the twin and the couple JimRi (jimin Siri).

"Well do you think Tae would let you cock blocked him? Of course that boy won't let pass his day touching you." Yoongi commented.

"Well good thing their house is sound proof." Jin muttered.

Jungkook can't help but blush, well his husband is horny one that's why they got twins.

When they prepare everything the twins left inside the house. Jungkook was wearing a maid costume.

"Appa you look so cute." Yae commented to his dad.

"Of course he is our dad." Jae said.

"Jimin oppa said you will seduce dad, what is seduce?" Yae asked.

"Imma knocked that mochi's head later." Jin muttered.

"Dad, what is seduce tho? Jimin samchon said I can marry Jae when I'm older by doing that." Yoonji said.

"I don't what does that mean but I will marry you Yoonji." Jae said.

"You're really Kim Taehyung's son." Yoongi commented.

Jungkook walk inside the house. He left the door opened so the others can come inside freely. He heard the door from the bathroom opened he guess that Taehyung took a bath.

He heard him yawning, he guess it again that this man of his life just woke up.

"Where is my JK?" He heard him.

He walked at the twins house. He walked in the  room and started the prank.

"Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook called from out of nowhere. Well he is hiding in a room in their house.

"Okay that was kinda seductive bunbun. Where are you?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook can hear it because of the camera and microphones he in put there.