WHAT!? I'M PREGNANT!✔

Another wave of nausea hit Jungkook and he ran to the restroom. Taehyung followed the younger and patted his back as he threw up.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"Trying to help you?" Taehyung answered.

"Well I don't need help, so stop it." Jungkook said.

Jungkook didin't want Taehyung's help. He didin't like being sulky around the older, it felt wrong.

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and noticed that he wasn't in his room.

"Why am I here?!" He asked.

"I brought you here?" He answered trying to hide his smirk.

"Did I ask you to bring me here?"

"You collapsed last night." Taehyung said.

"Aish! I don't care." Jungkook said and looked over at Taehyung who had his hands over his chest.

"You can stay here for the next two months, but you should stay away from me." He said and walked to his room.

'did I really collapse?'

'am i-'

'What! Noooo!'

'I'm not-! I'm straight.'

Taehyung just watched as Jungkook walked to his room. He was smiling widely. Jungkook looked so cute when he was irritated~

From: NotYourSiri

Yah! Tae! Stop teasing my best friend!!! He's been sulky. What if it affects the child's visual!? Stob it!

Hahaha kay.

Can't help it. My kookie is soooo kyuuut

From: NotYourSiri

Jimin and I are going to take him to Jin oppa's clinic. We're 100% sure that tsundere at your side is pregnant.

You're a doctor, I know you're aware of it already.

Of course I am.

From: NotYourSiri

He messaged me.

He is asking if I could take him to Jin oppa's clinic today.
But still TSUNDERE.

I told you!!!

Okay, okay take care of my babies.

Taehyung put his phone in his pocket. He was still standing in the same spot. He watched as Jungkook walked to his parent's room.

"Mom?" Jungkook called his mom softly.

"About last night... I'm sorry." He said.

"Ahhh my baby bunbun is soo cute!" Mrs.Jeon said and hugged Jungkook.

"Its okay baby."

"I know how it's hard. But remember that I will always be here for you." His mother said.

While waiting for Siri and Jimin in the cafe, Jungkook pulled out his phone and searched "Pregnancy Signs."

"Nausea and Vomiting ."Check. But I usually vomit every morning especially when I have a cough and col- but right now i don't have either." He held his mouth and shook his head. "No no no."

Breast Tenderness. "I don't suffer with this. So I'm not!"

Frequent Urination. "I drink more that 8 glasses of water a day."