Author's Note 2019

Hello guys ~
I'm here to tell you something.

I'm a YoonJin shipper and a NamSeok shipper, if you're a TaeKook shipper and visited one of my taekook books... Expect that YoonJin/NamSeok side stories are will be there...

You might be wondering why I am writing this... (Or maybe not.)

But I'm here to speak out after 2 years of enduring all of those comments... Telling

"I ruined your parents (referring to NamJ*n ship)"
"Yoongi collect your man"
"Where is NamJ*n"
"How about Yoonm*n?"

I do feel upset when I read those comments... I respect your ship... I hope you respect mine too. I know your ships are popular unlike mine... but

That's the reason why I write YoonJin and NamSeok as my side stories. It's because I want to satisfy my "delusional" feels and my co-yoonjinist and 94 liner shipper.

I'm saying this for you to know how I feel— if you feel like betrayed because your ship wasn't in my taekook story— I'm sorry.

Please guys all I want is respect to my stories... If you don't like the side story ships... You can just fast forward the scene or just leave the page and proceed to the taekook scene (but— if you still can try to read yoonjin/namseok scene I hope you still can try reading those scene.)

I hope you understand guys... I'm sorry if I suddenly write something like this out of the blue. It is just... I feel like it's time for me to tell you how I honestly feel whenever you comment something like what I mentioned above.

I hope you won't hate me by writing this...

I'm sorry.