The Past (TH's POV) pt. 1

Back then Kim Tehyung and Bo Gum are started as a friends. Taehyung and Bogum are roommates, they are slowly falling to each other.

They end up being in a relationship... until one day Bo Gum changed. He is kinda irritated, he even asked Taehyung to break up with him... but Tae love him so much that time so Taehyung do always adjust for the both of them. But until one day... Just like the other stories.

They broke up because he saw Bo Gum having an affair with their professor in school. His name is Seo In Guk. In Guk is 5 years older to the both of them... of course Taehyung tried to fight for their love but fighting for a love, or pushing yourself to someone is tiring too. So he stopped...

He broke up with Bo Gum and decided to be a new Taehyung. He really do make out session in the bar but not you know ahem s...ahem...ex.

Not until he met Jeon Jungkook in the bar. Well Taehyung's eyes caught the younger as soon as he came in the bar. He even heard him blabbering with some words.

He sat near him, he smiled when he asked for a sweet drinks. And it looks fascinating seeing the younger enjoying his drinks.

He looked around them, there are some girls and boys looking at his prey. I mean to Jungkook so he decided to look for the younger for a little while till he find the persons that he was looking for. He stood up when he saw Jungkook walking out. He tasted the lip of the glass to confirm his suspicion thay he drinked a 500ml. Of a cocktail in one shot. He looked back the younger was about to fall to someone but he was quick to fall to his chest.

"You smell good." He said cutely, Taehyung smiled. As he thought, this boy is really cute. He walked the younger outside the club so he can have him... I mean so they can talk.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked to him...

Taehyung woke up first and saw that he have 10 missed calls from mr. Jeon. The head doctor slash the owner of the hospital he works in. He looked at the younger who's sleeping soundly. He kissed Jungkook's forehead, and lips. Before he left him... he did not left a note because this is not a one night stand he will look for him again.

So as soon as he came in the hospital he runs in mr. Jeon's office.

"Aigooo Taehyung you look really messed right now." Mr. Jeon said to him.

"I just woke up and run here because I saw you were calling me sir." He said politely.

"Aigooo mic drop... I mean drop the formalization. Just call me dad?" Taehyung choked at his own saliva.

"Eh why?" Taehyung asked.

"I know you've been in so many make out session but never had a sexual intercourse." Mr. Jeon started Taehyung widened his eyes.

"How did you--"

"Aigooo I have my own ways son. So here is the plan, yesterday was my son's birthday and he didn't even came to our house to celebtate it with us! That straight as ruler but bendable ones." Taehyung chuckled. He remembered the younger first person he stole a V card.

"I want you to make him yours... I mean. Let him know that he does not need to deny his identity to us because whether he is straighy or bendable ruler its okay. I know the reason why you make out with random people is because you suffered from your first love. So I think you can both learn to love each other." Mr. Jeon explained, he can't say no to mr. Jeon's request. What would happened with his baby bunny he left in the hotel? He promised that it would be his first and last making out with others because only his baby bunbun is enough.

The next day.

He is at mr.&mrs. Jeon's house.

"Just wait there I will get you some drinks and I baked cake." Mrs. Jeon said to him as soon as she walked to the kintchen the doorbell rang.

Mrs. Jeon asked him if he could open the door for him, since it's not that big deal. He opened the door...

He smiled at the familiar figure in front of him, it was his baby bunny. How come he was here, he mouthed ohhh. It was mr.&mrs. Jeon's son and all he can say is the world is really small.

Jungkook asked him who is he and he just answer that he knows him. Mrs. Jeon suddenly came in and asked for a hug to his son, Jungkook is really cute and he can feel it he is cute when he looks so annoyed so he teased the younger that cause Jungkook to walk out.

Mrs. Jeon and him talked about with so many things while doing mrs. Jeon's follow up check up. He learned that Jungkook came 20 year's old yesterday. She even revealed to Taehyung that someone stole his V card and it was a guy yet he was denying it.

And with that... Taehyung decided to confess. He confessed that it was him who stole that V card. He was scared that mrs. Jeon might slap him or the worst of thay hate him.

"Oh Jimin jams! Is that for real? Heol! This is kinda relief then. It was not just someone but it was you." Mrs. Jeon said.

After that mrs. Jeon asked hin if he can call his son in his room so they can eat for their dinner.

When he came up he saw a Jeon Jungkook, he is sleeping soundly. His lips are slightly apart, this man is a work of an art. He smirked, since Jungkook's love him so much and they even gave him the blessing that he can touch their son and he can love him more.

He kissed Jungkook's lips that cause a fight between them again. He fell from bed fo the floor that cause his hands in sprain.

The punishment thingy was planned by Jungkook's parents and him... that Jungkook have to help Taehyung with some of his work.

Taehyung followed him, he is thinking why the younger can't remember his handsome face. So he decided to follow hin here so he can have him again... i mean talk to him. He saw a guy approached him he is dabbing... Jungkook's expression changed when he saw saw the paper that the guy handed him.

Jungkook was spacing out he didn't notice Taehyung that he is standing there already. He saw the passcode he entered it, it was his birthday or should he say it was their first night. Of course I usual they argued with each other again.

Later that night he saw the younger woke uo earlr and walk in the kitchen. He saw that Jungkook out the ice cream in the table and watched it melting. Taehyung started to think...

Jungkook might be pregnant...

-----

Here's another update it's about Taehyung's point of view. I think if this part ended the story will end too...

Woahhh are you ready? Lols. I'm not ready yet. I was thinking if I would end this with a happy ending or sad ending then I will write another part of it. (Like a trilogy) but I guess you might hate it lols.

Well anyways thank you for reading this story.