Things would not be easy...

Taehyung has been kissing Jungkook's cheeks still the younger is sleeping like a oil. Well actually Jungkook is already awake but he was just acting to make it short he is enjoying the kiss.

"Baby? Wake up now." Taehyung said whispered to Jungkook's ears.

Taehyung playfully bit Jungkook's ears, Jungkook giggled.

"Hyung stop it." Jungkook said.

Taehyung kissed him on his lips.

Jungkook covered his lips.

"Heol hyung! I'm still badbreath." Jungkook said shyly.

"Don't worry I still love you." Taehyung said and hugged him. Which is Jungkook does not really enjoy (a/n: note my sarcasm)

"Oh by the way we need to go back in your house. Your mom and dad will be back today." Taehyung said helping the younger to stood up.

"Oh yeah! Omooo. I missed them so much." Jungkook said and take a bath.

"Baby." Taehyung called Jungkook.

"Today is your 4th month right?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah." Jungkook said eating his fruits.

"We can know the baby's gender then." Taehyung said smiling to his boyfriend who's happily eating his breakfast.

"Omo really?" Jungkook said happily.

"What do you prefer?" Jungkook asking about gender.

Taehyung pulled him to his lap.

"I don't care about that... For me as long he/she will come out in this world safely and you." Taehyung said hugging his boyfriend.

Taehyung is suddenly became very clingy which is Jungkook really enjoyed and love it everyday.

"Oh and I need to go to school today." Jungkook said.

"I'll talk to the admin that I need to stop schooling so after this I can go back and my grades can use for credentials." Jungkook said smiling... Suddenly Taehyung felt sad which is Jungkook noticed.

"Aigoo hyung don't give me that look." Jungkook said and pinched his cheeks.

"You don't have to feel sad, sorry or sympathetic." Jungkook said.

"Drop me at school." Jungkook said and stood up. Taehyung smiled... Jungkook was his best accident ever.

"What are you doing here?" Siri asked.

"Eh I'm signing for school retirement." Jungkook said laughing.

"Silly!"

"Siri! We should hide Jungkook put him back at Taehyung's car." Jimin said pushing his girlfriend to make her move quickly.

The two of them put Jungkook inside the car again,  Taehyung looked so confused while Jungkook confused and scared at the same time.

"What's happening baby?" Taehyung asked holding Jungkook's hands.

"I don't know hyung." Jungkook said seeing Siri and Jimin fighting with some girls, and boys who are not straight. Siri has been so done with their shits.

"I'll count 10! If you didn't move away from us. I'll fucking fight to the all of you physically!" Siri said shouting.

Siri is really a strong girl she's the president of their Judo club back in his high school, and now she is a black belter for women's karate.