CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PT 1

Yass hahahah so there is a big chances of more specials hahaha.

-----

It was Taehyung and Jungkook 2 anniversary, the twins are already 2 years old. Taehyung's duty as a husband, is great he never forget to help his baby bunbun to the twins when he came home even though he was tired in the hospital.

They still can't celebrate their 2nd anniversary, their first anniversary was they just stayed at home. It's been exactly 2 years since Taehyung tasted his husband. Whenever he feel so horny the twins tend to cry.

"Hyung? You should go to sleep, I know working at hospital is a stress." Jungkook said as he hummed a song for the twins.

When the two are sleeping already, Taehyung was just staring his boyfriend with a lust. But how can they do it today when Jungkook's eyes were falling and asking for a sleep.

Taehyung carried his husband, and foregt about how horny he was. His baby need some rest.

"Hyung what are you--"

"Will put you on a sleep baby." Jungkook smiled, how he wish he could full fill his husbands lustfull needs but he really can't today his body is aching.

Jungkook hugged his hyung, and burried his face at Taehyung's neck inhaling his addicting smell.

"I'm sorry hyung, I know you've been horny." Taehyung put him on their bed carefully and pulled the duvet and hugged Jungkook.

"But you've been restraining your hormones for me." Jungkook hugged him.

Taehyung was about to ask him if they can do just one round but Jungkook was already sleeping.

"Maybe not today?" He answered himself chuckling.

The next day, mrs. Jeon and mr. Jeon came in their house. Taehyung woke up first but decided to cuddle more with his husband since it's been awhile since he did this and today is Christmas eve.

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw his husband staring him. Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth. "Good morning hyung?" He greeted.

"Good morning my bunbun." Taehyung greeted and give Jungkook a peck of kiss on his lips.

"Eyyy hyung, still morning breath--

"I would be lying if I didn't kiss rape you while you were sleeping awhile ago." Taehyung smirked, so this is why Jungkook feels like his lips was swollen.

Jungkook decided to take his revenge, he kissed Taehyung, and bit the olders lower lip, Taehyung surpass a moan.

"Saved it later this night hyung." Jungkook whispered sexily.

"Shibs!!! That's my husbunbun (husband)." Taehyung commented who was ahout to top the younger but Jungkook was faster so he was already standing.

"Let's go and greet our angels too." Jungkook said.

When Jungkook came out he was surprised because his parents are there playing with twins.

"Merry Christmas." His mother greeted and hugged him same with his dad.

"Why are you here mom? I thought we'll be spending the night in your house today?" Jungkook asked and carried Yae.

"Ma--ma." Yae said and hugged his dad.

"I guess even Yae thinks you're a bottom." Taehyung teased the younget.

"Let's see." Jungkook said and gave him a tiger look.

"Stop that you two."

"Honey can you give our gift for this two." Mrs. Jeon said to his husband.