Weird Things✔

It was 1 am and Jungkook had woken up, desperately craving for dry mangoes, so he decided to walk to a convenient store nearby. He felt like if he didn't eat dried mangoes, he would die there and then.

Walking into the store, he asked where the dried mangoes were, an employee leading him through the aisles. "Does your girlfriend want to eat this?" The girl asked , setting down the dried mangoes on the counter that he had bought for HIMSELF.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. I'm the one who wants to eat them, and thank you for the assistance." Jungkook said and the girl looked at him weirdly. Jungkook left the convenient store and walked to the park, deciding he would eat the mangoes there.

There he saw the girl from 2 weeks ago. The one who was crying because she was pregnant. Jungkook decided to sit there, next to her...

"Hey." Jungkook said.

"Oh it's you again, hey little boy" She said greeting Jungkook.

"Aigoo stop calling me that!" Jungkook said and pouted.

"Well anyways, my name is Jeon Jungkook, I live there. How about you?" He asked and opened his dried mangoes.

"Ohh. My name is Kwon Mila, I live next to your apartment, kook.  I'm guessing that I'm your noona." Mila said staring at Jungkook's dried mangoes as if she was a wild predator and the dried mangoes were the innocent prey.

"Ohhh okay noona." Jungkook said and asked Mila if she wanted some of his dried mangoes, Mila immediately snatched one.

"Wait , why are you still awake?" Mila asked.

"Hm... I don't know either. I was sleeping when suddenly I woke up and felt like I wanted to eat dried mangoes." Jungkook explained. "How about you noona? You should be sleeping already. You are pregnant, you need sleep." Jungkook said, popping a piece of dry mango into his mouth.

"oh, it's just another symptom of my pregnancy." Mila said laughing.

"I just woke up and was craving something dry. I ate some dried fish in the apartment, but remembered that I shouldn't be eating a lot of salty food." She said. Jungkook suddenly stopped eating, because they were the same... he was still sleeping well but, because of some stupid craving, he went out just to find some dried mangoes.

"So then I came here to calm my cravings." Mila continued. "Well anyways I'll go in now. You should go to sleep too." Mila said. Jungkook handed her his other pack of dried mangoes and said, "You can have this noona. Good night ~".

Later that morning ~

Jungkook didn't feel like going to school today.  He had  been rolling around on his bed while someone was murdering his door again. He got up and opened it, deciding to take a bath. It was Siri with some durian in her hands. Siri had first tasted durian when she was living in the Philippines and fell in love with the taste immediately. Jungkook hated durian because of the smell.

"Hey, Jungkookie hurry up! Chimchim will be here soon." Siri yelled from the kitchen where she was wrapping her durian properly in order to put it inside Jungkook's refrigerator. When Jungkook came out in his room already wearing his uniform, he opened his refrigerator and saw the durian.

"Oh!" He said.

"Omo!!! I put it there for later after dismissal! I'll be here to watch some movies and I'll eat that! Don't you dare to throw it or else I'll --"

"Can I have some? It smells really good." Jungkook said which made Siri fall onto the sofa. Well Jungkook just really loved the durian's smell right now.