The Past (TH'S POV PT 3)

Taehyung was asked by Jungkook if he could go to his prenatal check up today. But Taehyung can't come due to his busy schedule in the hospital.

He needs to finish the check ups today so he can ask for a vacation leave when Jungkook gave birth. He wanted to be there at Jungkook's side he is doing his best to do good.

His mom is calling him.

"Hello eomma?"

"Yes I will bring him."

"Yeah he is doing well."

"I have a patient eomma, call you later. I love you."

The call ended.

His work ended late at night already.

When he get home Jungkook was sleeping with his uniform so he decided not to change his clothes too and hugged his baby bunbun.

The next day he woke up early but closed his eyes to meditate and relax. He heard Jungkook mumbling some words, saying that he is good looking, he hopes that their child would get his visual.

Later that day, Jungkook go to school while him he was left in the house. He cleaned the dishes first before living Jungkook's parents house.

He rode a bus to Jungkook's apartment and saw a girl pregnant sitting on the bench.

The girl approached him first.

"You are kook's boyfriend?" Taehyung looked at her.

"No not yet... But will be his boyfriend tonight and soon to be husband." Taehyung said. Mila smiled at him...

"I'm happy for him."

Taehyung came inside and fix the room for his surprise to his baby bunbun.

But the problem is Jungkook changed the passcode. He tried his birthday but it was wrong, he tried the first day of his prenatal check and it was correct.

And the door was opened.

He put his picture at the side table in the living room and at Jungkook's side table bed. He put his banner inside asking to be his boyfriend.

After doing that he heard the door. Someone was trying to open it so he called him... And he was right. At first he was trying to tease him but suddenly remembered that Siri said he looks so stress because of Bo Gum. So he decided to tell the password.

From the back... He hugged Jungkook and walked to his room. The he proposed there... Of course they did it... Again.

The next day...

They're at Jungkook's college school as soon as ther step their feet on the ground Siri and Jimin are running to his direction.

The three of them are arguing, then Jimin and Siri pushed the two of them inside the car. Students are saying some hateful words to his baby bunbun.

Taehyung has been thinking why the hell Bo Gum did that? They're already done.

When they came home Jungkook walk inside the house. Jimin, Siri and him left outside the house.

They walked to a nearby store, he bought a pudding for the 3 of them and a bottled water.

"Your salary cost 1 million won, and this is what we've got on our first friendly date?" Jimin said annoyingly looking at the chocolate pudding.

"You have a fancy car and this what we've got from you?" And Siri opened the pudding.

"You're not miserable but miser." Jimin said and ate the pudding.