2 months old ✔

Jungkook was walking through the corridor when he noticed a man running to his direction wearing a lab coat. Good thing was that Jungkook ignored the man or else he would've fallen off the stairs which would have most likely caused the baby he was carrying severe problems.

"Oh my! I'm sorry. Are you alright?" The guy asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but you should be more careful next time." Jungkook said looking at the guy. The man was the same height as Jungkook, and he would be lying if he said the guy looked like a total angel.

"I will, and I'm sorry again." He apologized and walked off .

Jungkook walked into the classroom and Siri came running over to check on him since she had seen the guy bump into him earlier.

"Are you okay?" Sir I asked with a worried expression on her face.

"Yes, I'm totally fine. Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Thank goodness! You have your check up today, don't you?" Siri asked the younger boy that was currently eating some dried mangoes happily.

"Yeah, i do."

"Too bad we can't join you, me and Jimin have to finish the project us three have together, and before you ask if you can help, no. We don't want you stressing." Siri said.

Their class ended. Jungkook was walking down the hallway with earphones plugged in when the  guy that had earlier bumped into him, approached him.

"Where are you going? Need any company?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"You don't have to." Jungkook answered, smiling.

"I'm the new teacher here. My name is Park Bo Gum." The man introduced himself.

"Ah... My name is Jungkook. I'm sorry sir--"

"Don't call me sir, Hyung is fine." He said.

"Ah, okay hyung." Jungkook said.

"Well anyways I got to go, Bye hyung." Jungkook  said, waving the man off and got on the bus. He didin't want to be late for his appointment.

***

"Dr.Yoongi, stop carrying those boxes! They're too heavy!" Jungkook heard the nurse shout.

"So he's Jin hyung's husband?" Jungkook muttered to himself as he examined the older male's swollen stomach.

"Wow. Your bump is quite big yet your skin is still is still in such a good state. I'm surprised." Jungkook complimented.

Jungkook caressed his tummy 'be good to me okay so you can be that big too baby.' he said in a soft voice.

Yoongi looked at him, Jungkook bowed shyly.

"Are you my husband's new patient?" Yoongi asked, ignoring the nurse and lifting the heavy boxes.

"Yes sir." Jungkook answered formally.

"Hyung is fine. Now c'mon silly." Yoongi said and lead the way to Jin's office.

They walked into the empty office.

"Jin hyung isin't around?"

"Yeah. He's in the emergency room, someone's  giving a birth at the moment." Yoongi said looking for Jungkook's records.

"So you're baby's two month's old. I'm up to 5 months right now." Yoongi said.

"How've you been feeling?" Yoongi asked.

" A lot of morning sickness and midnight cravings lately. I hate 'em." Yoongi chuckled at Jungkook's answer.

"That's normal but I hate 'em too, don't worry. So how are you and your boyfriend?" Yoongi asked.