I'm Pregnant.

Jungkook woke up early he opened his eyes and didn't saw his iron man wall clock. So again he is inside this alien's room!!!

He slap Taehyung's shoulder.

"Why do you keep on carrying me in your room?!" Jungkook asked and slapped Taehyung's shoulder again.

Taehyung opened his eyes.

"Why? Is there anything wrong about this? We became one--"

"Woaaah!" Jungkook screamed and walk to his room holding his red tinted cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled.

He really find it cute when the younger is on his Tsundere mode, and blushing like a teenage girl.

Taehyung take a bath and change his clothes.

"TAEHYUUUUNG!" Jungkook shouted from the other room. Jungkook's voice can be heard by the neighbor in the next street. Taehyung smirked because he already knows why Jungkook was screaming and it's because of what he did to his neck.

Jungkook can't believe that Taehyung did this to him. He put a hickey on his neck "that shit headed model doctor!"

"Your dad is a freak baby!"

"He will kill me because of too much embarassment!"

"So before he can kill me I should kill him now!" He talked to the miracle inside him.

Jungkook came out from the bathroom and surprised because Taehyung was sitting on his bed.

"You know what? The next time you will do this thing--" points at his neck.

"I will really kick you out of this house!" Jungkook yelled to Taehyung. Taehyung just smiled...

"What do you call to that thing?" He asked acting innocently.

"Hickey!" Jungkook yelled again.

"Oh no no no baby. It's love bite not hickey. I marked you..." Taehyung stood up and his expression suddenly change. Jungkook blinked his eyes...

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's waist.

"Because you're mine." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook pushed him and rubbed his forehead.

"Ewwww!" Jungkook said and go out of his room.

"I need fucking space!"

"No i need to be out of this house!"

He said while walking out of the house. Today is saturday so... He doesn't have a class unlike Siri and Jimin.

"Am I gonna die today?" He said and facepalmed.

"Oh hey Jungkook!" Bogum greeted.

"Oh! Hyung? Can I stay in your house?" Jungkook asked.

"Why?"

"I just-- need someone to talk to?" Jungkook lied. Actually he kinda feel awkward with Bogum. Because this guy share the same name as Taehyung's best friend.

"Ah... Okay lets go." Bogum said and trying to look in Jungkook's parents house.

"You look like you're waiting someone to come out in our house." Jungkook said while they're walking on the next street.

"Ah yeah? Hahaha I was waiting for you." Bogum said.

'lie.' Jungkook said to himself. He suddenly feel like this Bogum and Taehyung's best friend are same person.