1- the baby that i became

Pov Margot

Opening my eyes, i saw nothing but pitch black darkness when all of a sudden, a very bright light attracted me and i felt a push, pushing me towards it. Was i finally in heaven?

Closing my eyes again due to the brightness, i felt that i was lifted up by a giant's hands."my princess, look at my baby girl, isn't she adorable, umm we will name her Jane, Jane Winchester!"

That name sounded terribly familiar to me yet, due to dizziness, i doze off before being lifted up in the air. That terribly shocked me and i started crying, wait what? Why the hell was i crying? Stop, stop! Its annoying!

After 10 minutes of non stop crying, my instincts were a bit under control and i felt asleep again due to the exhauting, uncontrollable cries.

I woke up in the arms of a beautiful woman. She was as pretty as those angels described in books yet somehow, she was prettier than them,no, let me recorrect, she was much more pretty, like a goddess that has descended from the sky to pick me, a wandering soul up.

After that good nap, my memory was placed in order and after a few minutes, i understood that i was jane Winchester, the evil Queen of the book, only you.

The bad things were that my ending was dying assassinated by the king who claimed that i died, protecting him from an assasin who got in the royal chambers and that it was very difficult to avoid this ending since the prince needed to marry me to inherit the throne but the good things were that my parents were very loving towards me and i was a very beautiful girl.

The only problem was that Jane's death was not because she was evil, the evilness in her was to avoid readers from pitying her cruel faith.

Even if, Jane was to be a kind, mother Teresa type of girl, if the king, i mean prince for now only loved the mc(main character), the ending would be same since i was the one preventing him from being with his dear one and since this world was absolutely against polygamy, this was not a choice either.

I knew that i could not escape the arranged marriage with the king and i needed to prepare everything correctly before bringing my death flags down.

I could try to tell him that i could go away for him to be with his beloved and his excused could be i ran away with a man but it might not work since a king tends to be arrogant and being a cuckold would make him the laughing stock of this country.

So my back up plan was to train myself in everything i could, from swordmanship and magic for self defense, cooking for maybe surviving afterwards, medecine in case he tries to poison me, etiquettes for maybe finding another man whom would have good eyes to fall for me! And all the rest for knowledge..

___
Thank you for reading! This is btw an original story and not a translated one♡ hope you enjoyed it!