24_ selling his son away

"Are you hundred percent sure you want to? My request is a bit..."

"Never underestimate the power of the winchester... a promise made by us will always be fulfilled no matter what"

"If that's the case then... my request is..."

"What are you hesitating for? Quickly ... i still have to see my precious daughter..."

"Well, please do accept my proposal to make your daughter my fiancee and future wife..."

"That wasn't that hard to say it's just making my daughter your..... HELL NO! MY PRECIOUS... NO NO NO.... JUST WALK OVER MY DEAD BODY, GO AHEAD, SHAME ME OR WHATEVER, NOT MY DAUGHTER! SHE'S WAY TOO INNOCENT IN THAT MATTER!"the duke yelled while begging alfred.

"As a man, duke winchester cannot go back to his words can he? Besides, what's not good about marrying me? I promise to you that in the future, I'll take very very good care of her and never marry anyone else nor have an intimate or close relationship with anyone... I'll further obey to every single one of her wishes.. just let me..."

"NO... please... you.... how about taking my son? His smart, talented and has a very charming face! Furthermore, who dares jugde the future ruler of this country to have a bit of a weird taste... and furthermore.... those types of novel are quite popular among teens.. making that fantasy a reality might make you quite popular... and furthermore..."

"I want to marry your d"

"Great its settled, my son is all yours... do whatever you want, its just that he might be a bit cold to strangers.. otherwise, its okay..."

And the duke quickly left, running as fast as he could to his carriage....

_____
Another short chapter to be forgiven for not updating for so long