18_sneaking out

Pov jane

As i was reading through the Newspaper, i saw a particularly interesting event that would happen that night called the light festival.

The purpose of it was to send one's wish up in heaven using lanterns and then enjoying ourselves with all the activities that existed and many sorts of things would be on sale.

It is a way to show the great ones up there that there was still peace, love and fun here.

But not only that, during the light festival, a lot of things would be on sale for half their price and especially the Red moon market.

The red moon market is where everything that existed were sold. From slaves to the smallest insects but there were also rare magic books and if you were lucky, spell books could be found.

But that particular market was unlike others as they did not obey the rules of the kingdom and were rules by influencial merchants from all around the world.

Their only goal was to make profit and more profit, so using all of their influencing on each kingdom, they could threaten and change the laws in their own place.

There was unfortunately no status inside this market but only the rich, the poor, buyers and sellers and their products and produce.

But a lot of rare items can be on sale and today was the perfect opportunity to visit.

Taking my cloack, a silver coloured mask that covered my eyes and my sword, i opened the windows of my room and using wind magic, i fly down to the ground.

Next, using invisibily magic, i slowly walked towards the gate and got out.

The streets were filled with people and laughter could be heard everywhere. The perfume of delicious food was everywhere and every single on of the cakes sold were utterly delicious.

Fireworks could be heard and seen with all sorts of lantern flying high up in the sky as i walked towards the red moon market.

The surrounding of the red moon market was empty as the commoners did not want to be involved with them or provoke them.

The surrounding streets were dark with only the moon and the stars shinning.
When suddenly, the clanking of swords could be heard approaching...