6- breakfast

Pov Jane
Today was my forth birthday or probably my 26th birthday... I was now able to speak and I've trained very hard to improve my magic.

I still haven't told my parents about my magic in details as I could not find the right moment to do so.

I've planned to tell them that today and maybe ask my father to teach me swordmanship and medecine as a present.

Since i was still a little girl and ny powers were to be kept a secret, my parents did not invite guests for my birthday, it was only a family day where we would play , eat and smile.

First thing in the morning, i rushed out to the dining room where i was greeted by my mother and father with a beautiful smile.

Sitting at the table, i could see my favourite food arranged on my plate. From delicious pancakes topped with blueberries and mapple sauce and with chocolate and whipping cream as fillings.

I elegantly cut a small piece of my pancake and using my fork, i put it in my mouth before silently eating it. Even though i was still far away from having my mother's elegance, i still considered a lady with etiquette, it's just that my mother's elegance was top notch, so refined that i doubt that the current queen could be a match to her!

___

Double update for short chapter!♡